Ricksen won't leave hospice

RFC55

Was lucky enough to meet him in his heyday and he was an absolute gent got his autograph on the back of my time sheet as all I had on me to sign:lol: at the jet garage of all places , it's a shame to see him like this it's a horrible disease alright but he's clearly still a strong character and a battler he'll be well looked after in there but hope he can see his Mrs and daughter more somehow,keep fighting Fernando.

On 13/01/2019 at 14:19, mchammer said:

It's sad for Fernando. He is at a place he is happy to be, but not for his wife and girl They should be there.

Is compassionate grounds not good enough to let them get the passport issue sorted sooner rather than later.

OK for his girl to visit but not to be hanging around too much watching her father like this. Just the extra comfort 

of knowing his wife can be there to comfort and support him. 

Sorry, why can his Mrs not visit him?    She was called by doctors n 2018 and was photographed at his bedside - what changed??? 

25 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Sorry, why can his Mrs not visit him?    She was called by doctors n 2018 and was photographed at his bedside - what changed??? 

Seems like it's some bullshit visa stuff because his wife is Russian.

Started a petition that's on this thread a couple of pages back on Sunday on gov.uk and they've still not published or rejected it, think about 50 people signed before they took it down because it was "under consideration". Said on the site it would take a few days, usually less than a week for them to ratify it and all the rest. It's still sitting there in limbo.

They're fucking at it.

Big scary Russia.

Saddens the fuck out of me everytime see that thread title. Another hero of mine. Hard as fuck

My heart goes out to him and his family.

A man cut down in his prime. Life just isn't fair at times. For Fernando and all those others out there who suffer at the hands of such debilitating and terminal illness.

He does appear content now, but it so sad. He needs his family with him.

The visa deal is utter bullshit. Some low ranking jobsworth case officer blocking at the Home Office at work. I had a problem with my wife's visa renewal who was getting the total fuckabout not so long ago. My Solicitor was getting nowhere and recommended I get on to my local MP which I did and it arrived by courier within a week with a letter of apology. The MP sent me a copy of the email she sent to the Minister responsible and she didn't do prisoners, so it can be done.

Let's hope they are by his side soon.

• 3 weeks later...