***The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

In the friendly some of the balls Morelos was putting in were great and his work rate and touch, passing were all as good as any other wide player, Just pace he was lacking.. No issues with him pushing out wide when needed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

Fair enough, I assumed he wouldn't but if he plays, he plays.

What I will say is though is that Jones has been pretty ineffective against Tavernier the past few times he's played against him, Stewart has been far more effective for Killie against us.

That bodes well for the future....signed a winger who can’t get the better of our right back who by almost universal agreement on here, isn’t that great at defending.

2 minutes ago, hooooootchy said:

That rumoured team looks exciting but also harsh on mcrorrie  n candeias who don't deserve to be dropped from the scum game 

Thought McCrorie is suspended, or was that just for the cup?

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

Fair enough, I assumed he wouldn't but if he plays, he plays.

What I will say is though is that Jones has been pretty ineffective against Tavernier the past few times he's played against him, Stewart has been far more effective for Killie against us.

Jones not usually play on the right?

Always seems to be when we've been playing them at Ibrox

3 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Given Jones will be attacking tav candeias could be a big loss.

Yeah, if Jones plays it could go either way. Go into his shell not wanting to upset his future employers n fans n the game passes him bye. Or go out with a point to prove that he deserves a place in our team, n what better place to prove that than v us 

29 minutes ago, OhW said:

Thought McCrorie is suspended, or was that just for the cup?

Goes against what SG said re McCrorie before Cowdenbeath game.  

He mentioned as a result of his performance in the tarriers game that McCrorie had the jersey & was a shame he was suspended and losing his starting place. 

Archived