***The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They don’t salt their pitch mate, knowing the club probably to do with the cost of it  

It was covered in snow as well which had frozen. 

If Killie can’t get their pitch ready for this game they should be bloody fined. 

Should get you on the pitch mate as you're beelin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Was always under the impression the clubs that got astro pitches were doing it as a source for income from hiring it out.  

Under  the pretence that it’s an all weather pitch & games will never be called off. 

That is their No1 claim when asked why they have one. 

It still needs a good lot of maintenance if it’s getting used 7 days a week. 

I wouldn't mind another postponement on the face of it:

• Proves that plastic pitches are crap and another argument in getting rid of them.
  • For the first game back, away to Kilmarnock are a tough one, and while Livingston wouldn't end up a cricket score we're more likely to skelp them than Kilmarnock.

It'll probably go ahead though but I'm not convinced we'll get a victory - would love to be completely wrong of course.

45 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They don’t salt their pitch mate, knowing the club probably to do with the cost of it  

It was covered in snow as well which had frozen. 

If Killie can’t get their pitch ready for this game they should be bloody fined. 

I personally think their owners should be hung drawn and quartered at the Kilmarnock town hall.

7 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

I wouldn't mind another postponement on the face of it:

• Proves that plastic pitches are crap and another argument in getting rid of them.
  • For the first game back, away to Kilmarnock are a tough one, and while Livingston wouldn't end up a cricket score we're more likely to skelp them than Kilmarnock.

It'll probably go ahead though but I'm not convinced we'll get a victory - would love to be completely wrong of course.

I'd be confident we can win as we've already gone to rugby park this season and done it.

That was with a side just coming together in August. If we play with the same drive and intensity we showed in the old firm they'll struggle to cope. 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I'd be confident we can win as we've already gone to rugby park this season and done it.

That was with a side just coming together in August. If we play with the same drive and intensity we showed in the old firm they'll struggle to cope. 

There's been so many false dawns mate, we'll all be heartbroken if we slip up the first game back after beating the scum, and although you've got a point, Kilmarnock could knock us off 2nd place (and depending on the scum result even go top) - that's an extra enticement for them, while we play with that sort of expectation every game.

Let's just say I'll be quite nervous until Morelos bangs in his 3rd!

We can not afford to drop any points in our next 5 games for me 

The scum have some how managed to have 5 home games out of 7 in the most pivitotal part of any season 

Can't see them dropping points tbh 

They will get some momentum from a few easy home wins upcoming 

Archived