BBC Cunts Respond

hawkeye

12 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Brown is more protected than the fucking Rhino in Africa. I am surprised the CO didn't fine the other teams player for running into Brown's leg in a sectarian manner.

But the Rhino has probably a better first touch and a higher I Q      :offtopic:   

18 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

A lot on the other thread claimed it was too weak .for me it was spot on .

Just look at the reaction from the cunts at BBC .i don't think they needed to say anything .

Even last night I watched that Peter and Rougie show .they couldn't wait to stick the boot in .Apparently the only reason they made the statement is because the team is a failure and their is no bias .

Plenty bias on their show. last week they were getting stuck into McGreggor for his citied charge .next day they were defending another goalie for another challenge .saying goalies are trained to protect themselves .

2 sets of rules everywhere 

Well done for being able to watch these things mate, it is good to hear about them, I just cannot do it.

I was happy with the interview, but what I am saying is that it has to be kept up, no point in doing what he has done and then not heard of again for months. I really hope he comes out swinging for the lot of them.

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Well done for being able to watch these things mate, it is good to hear about them, I just cannot do it.

I was happy with the interview, but what I am saying is that it has to be kept up, no point in doing what he has done and then not heard of again for months. I really hope he comes out swinging for the lot of them.

don't think il be watching much longer .

watched it most nights for about a year and it was a pretty balanced show compared to most things .

since we beat them it's been full blown shite the same as SSB and sportscene 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

don't think il be watching much longer .

watched it most nights for about a year and it was a pretty balanced show compared to most things .

since we beat them it's been full blown shite the same as SSB and sportscene 

It is difficult mate, up until about three years ago I would listen to Sportsound on BBC to get team news etc while waiting to go into the game but I had to give it up and Sportscene went the same way. It is obviously good to hear from fans who can put up with it what they are saying but on a personal level I just could not take it any more.

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It is difficult mate, up until about three years ago I would listen to Sportsound on BBC to get team news etc while waiting to go into the game but I had to give it up and Sportscene went the same way. It is obviously good to hear from fans who can put up with it what they are saying but on a personal level I just could not take it any more.

listen to sportsound on the odd occasion. sometimes with work it's the only coverage I can get of games .as for sportscene. I would rather watch dancing on ice or an advert for fanny pads 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

listen to sportsound on the odd occasion. sometimes with work it's the only coverage I can get of games .as for sportscene. I would rather watch dancing on ice or an advert for fanny pads 

Same thing really.

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Yes I can understand sometimes you have no option.

I will have to more aware about these fanny pad adverts, not seen many of them on TV for a while.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Someone sent me a screen grab (lifted from FF).  The photo of our gates currently on their website was changed  - the one earlier today had a shadow of a taxman at the gates superimposed onto it.  Actual shit stirring fuckers are just laughing at us - I want revenge.

Get yourself down to the front door and shake your knitting at them doll. 

Only kidding Sparkle. They care not a jot as they are blinded by their inherent hate for us. And no one is bringing them to task. Words from Robertson are cheap.

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Someone sent me a screen grab (lifted from FF).  The photo of our gates currently on their website was changed  - the one earlier today had a shadow of a taxman at the gates superimposed onto it.  Actual shit stirring fuckers are just laughing at us - I want revenge.

Must be a photoshop. They're more subtle than that.

18 hours ago, hawkeye said:

Edit your op with a cut and paste please giving them hits goes against anything we’re trying to achieve 

BBC Scotland has rejected claims of bias against Rangers after the club said it was being unfairly treated. 

The Rangers managing director said the broadcaster's highlights programme Sportscene had undue influence on the SFA's compliance officer. 

Stewart Robertson also claimed coverage was influenced by an ongoing dispute between the BBC and Rangers.

The BBC has not broadcast from within Ibrox for more than three years, since the club said one of its journalists was no longer welcome.

19 Feb 2019

12 hours ago, Gman36 said:

I would say there's a "moderate" level of bias against us from the BBC at present. They're not overtly attacking us about any novel ideas they've generated. But they're maximising any negative slant they a can on anything related to us, things which they don't do with any other team. And of course the "trial by sportscene" element, where they're emphasising in game incidents involving us far more than any other team. 

The difficulty with what they're doing is it's quite hard to prove. There's a certain subtlety to it. The club ought to have been gathering data for months now on this to show the trend in behaviours over time. Has the club been doing that? I doubt it. 

If we have full time people analysing every single second of everyone of our players and opposition players over 90 minutes. 

The least they can do is get a catch up with the bbc in between our games.