BBC Cunts Respond

hawkeye

22 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

They didn't ignore what happened at the sellik game on Sunday. The difference is they hardly spent any time on it, and agreed in favour of all decisions which were pro sellik. 

Their online match report did omit the Brown tackle too. 

4 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Fuck it, go full reality TV on this 

Televised debate with both sides presenting their evidence in front of a live studio audience with 4 impartial judges with buzzers and flashing lights. Rangers on one side celtic....  eh ...I mean BBC on the other. can have Jeremy Kyle as the mediator 

Make it pay per view on skytv to generate some income. 

I am not serious. 

Clearly the BBC prefer this to be shrouded in mystery so they can try and deny their bias. 

At last some sense on the matter. I like your style 😲

I'd certainly pay to watch it as long as Jeremy Kyle gets punched.

I'm not serious either (a severe slap would be sufficient).

Oh and fuck the rancid, patronising, agenda driven, subservient, BBC.

5 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Fuck it, go full reality TV on this 

Televised debate with both sides presenting their evidence in front of a live studio audience with 4 impartial judges with buzzers and flashing lights. Rangers on one side celtic....  eh ...I mean BBC on the other. can have Jeremy Kyle as the mediator 

Make it pay per view on skytv to generate some income. 

I am not serious. 

Clearly the BBC prefer this to be shrouded in mystery so they can try and deny their bias. 

I think it's just so they can continue to be in liaison with the  corrupt Comp officer exclusively

I would imagine the mutant bastards  like Cosgrove , Spiers , Sutton , Stewart , English  will all be in full attack mode this very morning .

Accusing Rangers and their fans of being paranoid and the usual patronising spiteful  guff

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I would imagine the mutant bastards  like Cosgrove , Spiers , Sutton , Stewart , English  will all be in full attack mode this very morning .

Accusing Rangers and their fans of being paranoid and the usual patronising spiteful  guff

Amazing how it is paranoia now but was justified concern and a fight for justice when the taigs almost brought football to a stand still. 

The BBC is one of those organisations that prefers to circle the wagons and maintain the facade of impartiality rather than deal with its internal biases. Perhaps the top brass fear that admitting that there is a problem will undermine the public's faith in the corporation's ability to be impartial, thereby creating a self-feeding cycle where there is little to prevent BBC employees from pursuing their own agendas. 

Hurling verbal brickbats for some time now is one thing.  But its not produced any hint of a solution yet (albeit the latest chapter of anti-Rangers discrimination of trial by Sportscene is very recent).    The latest shot across the BBC bows by Robertson, and the BBC reaction is a bit of an escalation but as yet its not clear how this will play out leading to finding a way to resolve the problems.  

Maybe a bit of escalation is where things are right now.    Is there enough of a will in the BBC to find a solution?   There is no evidence that I can detect to suggest that this would be the case.   They seem to be only minded to continue to stir the discrimination pot of their own making.    Maybe Rangers' attention should be turned away from the lackeys at BBC Scotland to the source of real power and influence - the BBC in London and those who regulate the operations of the BBC.

If there is no obvious potential meeting of minds when Rangers directors and execs attempt to engage constructively with BBC Scotland or even the BBC and its governors then maybe both sides could at least appoint a mutually acceptable third party mediator.   I don't know who that could be but there must be someone senior enough and experienced with enough skills to do a mediation job, and who has enough credibility with Rangers and the BBC for both to have some confidence in that person to lead a mediation attempt.

……...or the Club dusts down the pitchforks and wages a full scale media war on the BBC and on Scottish football authorities until a solution is found.      

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

Hurling verbal brickbats for some time now is one thing.  But its not produced any hint of a solution yet (albeit the latest chapter of anti-Rangers discrimination of trial by Sportscene is very recent).    The latest shot across the BBC bows by Robertson, and the BBC reaction is a bit of an escalation but as yet its not clear how this will play out leading to finding a way to resolve the problems.  

Maybe a bit of escalation is where things are right now.    Is there enough of a will in the BBC to find a solution?   There is no evidence that I can detect to suggest that this would be the case.   They seem to be only minded to continue to stir the discrimination pot of their own making.    Maybe Rangers' attention should be turned away from the lackeys at BBC Scotland to the source of real power and influence - the BBC in London and those who regulate the operations of the BBC.

If there is no obvious potential meeting of minds when Rangers directors and execs attempt to engage constructively with BBC Scotland or even the BBC and its governors then maybe both sides could at least appoint a mutually acceptable third party mediator.   I don't know who that could be but there must be someone senior enough and experienced with enough skills to do a mediation job, and who has enough credibility with Rangers and the BBC for both to have some confidence in that person to lead a mediation attempt.

……...or the Club dusts down the pitchforks and wages a full scale media war on the BBC and on Scottish football authorities until a solution is found.      

What a lot of folk dont realise including Robertson is we dont need them. We are the biggest story in this country every day of the week , they are banned and they still write about us daily. Ban everything to do with them , they need us far more than we need them...........

9 hours ago, esquire8 said:

When will the beeb down south start hauling that retarded little sister of theirs through the ringer? Surely this is making enough noise down there for them to take notice.

They are worse, paedo harbouring bastards, they dont give a fuck about Rangers, if tommy robinson is to be beileved they have their own worries coming out on the 23rd.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Sad as fuck is it not that a man in our corner, whom you might expect to go in guns blazing in our defense, Ally McCoist himself, would probably just crack a joke and shit out as usual.

No fucking wonder we were left floundering in the Whyte era.

2 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

We are not biased, next day run with an unconfirmed 2 week old story showing us in a bad light.

They may deny being Institutionally Biased, as they are supposed by Charter to be neutral, but they certainly employ cunts whose bias is so blatant that only a BBC cunt would have the balls to deny it.

27 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Sad as fuck is it not that a man in our corner, whom you might expect to go in guns blazing in our defense, Ally McCoist himself, would probably just crack a joke and shit out as usual.

No fucking wonder we were left floundering in the Whyte era.

We have selfish bastards in the media like the fergusons and McCoist who are only interested in being apologetic when it's a raw issue   

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We have selfish bastards in the media like the fergusons and McCoist who are only interested in being apologetic when it's a raw issue   

Unbelievably sad isn't it...and you forgot our one-time-hero , the (once) legendary Terry Butcher!

It is also a part of the culture war. Against us. Make no mistake. 

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Amazing how it is paranoia now but was justified concern and a fight for justice when the taigs almost brought football to a stand still. 

Double standards mate. Anything we do is villainized. While the taigs can apparently do no wrong. 

13 hours ago, Bears r us said:

SR to be fair has got some attention with his better late than never interview, he needs to make sure he keeps the pressure up. I must admit that is the part that concerns me, but hopefully he will prove me wrong. 

A lot on the other thread claimed it was too weak .for me it was spot on .

Just look at the reaction from the cunts at BBC .i don't think they needed to say anything .

Even last night I watched that Peter and Rougie show .they couldn't wait to stick the boot in .Apparently the only reason they made the statement is because the team is a failure and their is no bias .

Plenty bias on their show. last week they were getting stuck into McGreggor for his citied charge .next day they were defending another goalie for another challenge .saying goalies are trained to protect themselves .

2 sets of rules everywhere 

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

whatever keeps them earning a coin. they will say anything to keep the cash coming in .bastards 

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Their online match report did omit the Brown tackle too. 

Brown is more protected than the fucking Rhino in Africa. I am surprised the CO didn't fine the other teams player for running into Brown's leg in a sectarian manner.

5 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Brown is more protected than the fucking Rhino in Africa. I am surprised the CO didn't fine the other teams player for running into Brown's leg in a sectarian manner.

In amongst all the goings on this week his tackle, a red all day long, has escaped retrospective action. Again.

His challenges are designed to injure folk, and yet the only time he gets sent off which isn't rescinded is for jumping a hoarding.