Normal league allocation for Pittodrie QF?

McEwan's Lager

22 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

A lads called out the slo on twitter with a copy of the certificate that says nothing about us only being allowed 10% 

I was amazed how Rangers accepted the allocation so meekly, I not go to away games but if I did I would think I had been let down badly when the rules of the competition says 20%.

2 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

But that's it. Were not and never were boycotting THE GAME, it was the CLUBS that were.

So all the people going up with the intention of not buying a ticket are what?

A boycott is deciding not to buy a ticket, not going up without one

1 hour ago, mclovin9091 said:

But that's it. Were not and never were boycotting THE GAME, it was the CLUBS that were.

Our full allocation has been ‘SOLD OUT’  people who want to attend the match but don’t have tickets because our section is ‘SOLD OUT’ are traveling without tickets, if they could buy them they would.

It’s not fucking rocket science 🤣

Two thousand Rangers in the stadium and hopefully a few thousand outside taking libertys.

Numpty

6 hours ago, mclovin9091 said:

Rangers and zenit boycotted the game?

7 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

So

Not buying a ticket intentionally is boycotting.

Turning up without a ticket and not intending to buy one isn't boycotting.

I shall remain confused and wrong then.

Wtf?

For Rangers away matches there are circa 12.5k on the cccs. Only 2000 of those can be allocated a ticket for Aberdeen. 

The full 2,000 have been allocated to the lucky members of the scheme. There are now others talking about going up without tickets with the hope of getting a ticket and if not they'll watch in the pub. 

They are not boycotting the game so why is this so hard for you to understand?

The Rangers end will be full. There is no boycott. The tickets for our end are SOLD OUT

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Wtf?

For Rangers away matches there are circa 12.5k on the cccs. Only 2000 of those can be allocated a ticket for Aberdeen. 

The full 2,000 have been allocated to the lucky members of the scheme. There are now others talking about going up without tickets with the hope of getting a ticket and if not they'll watch in the pub. 

They are not boycotting the game so why is this so hard for you to understand?

The Rangers end will be full. There is no boycott. The tickets for our end are SOLD OUT

Wasting your time mate he’s genuinely thick as fuck or he’s at. 

17 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

So

Not buying a ticket intentionally is boycotting.

Turning up without a ticket and not intending to buy one isn't boycotting.

I shall remain confused and wrong then.

Are there tickets available for them to buy?

If yes, but they're deliberately choosing not to, then it could be boycotting.

If not, then it can't be boycotting as the criteria for that includes the ability to go but determination not to.

It's not difficult.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Dliberately choosing not to, then it could be boycotting.

That's what I'm saying. At no point do o say anyone is boycotting the Aberdeen game.

A few pages ago someone stated (my initial quote) that it would be great if 12000 went up, it has since gone from me agreeing, into somehow I'm stating that we are boycotting the Aberdeen game.

As we established years ago as a fan base, we could not manage to boycott anyone because we have that many fans that 50000+ could boycott the games but there would still be over 5000 that would want tickets, therefore the clubs we would have been trying to boycott would still be getting money off Rangers fans someway.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Anything come of this? You got a link to the certificate? 

I think it’s a misinterpretation of how the certificate works tbh.

I’m not totally sure how it operates but there are clauses for stadium layout, ingress and egress, and how to deal with alterations. 

I think it’s probably that Aberdeen’s one only has approved layout for the current away area and was unlikely to receive approval for alterations in time.

To me though that’s still unacceptable and Aberdeen shouldn’t be allowed to enter the Scottish Cup if their ground does not have the ability to meet the rules. 

4 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think it’s a misinterpretation of how the certificate works tbh.

I’m not totally sure how it operates but there are clauses for stadium layout, ingress and egress, and how to deal with alterations. 

I think it’s probably that Aberdeen’s one only has approved layout for the current away area and was unlikely to receive approval for alterations in time.

To me though that’s still unacceptable and Aberdeen shouldn’t be allowed to enter the Scottish Cup if their ground does not have the ability to meet the rules. 

Your last sentence is what I cannot understand either.

I wonder if anyone in the media/papers have mentioned this fuck up ?? 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Your last sentence is what I cannot understand either.

I wonder if anyone in the media/papers have mentioned this fuck up ?? 

Fuck the media and papers, the club should be putting this to the SFA and have a statement out about this but they’re too feart to put pressure on