Normal league allocation for Pittodrie QF?

McEwan's Lager

Gutted there not a great chance of a ticket now, but regardless the Monday’s booked off work and I’ll be travelling on the bus, don’t think the police have really thought this through. I’ll not be the only one doing this and Aberdeen will be mayhem 

21 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Need a bus from Glasgow for this? Anybody know of any RSC's with spare seats? Bus I normally travel with are well over capacity! 

Preferably a bus that allows a beverage (PM me incase there's lurkers)

We will have a few spare seats mate. Picking up at Charing X if thats any help to you?

On 23/02/2019 at 00:36, GOAT said:

Btw, I'm all for this plan of bears going up without tickets but what I find funny is a lot of guys supporting this wanted to boycott away games not too long ago' funny how that plan disappeared so quick.

Technically that's boycotting then. Going to the game but not getting a ticket, no money going to that club.

11 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Technically that's boycotting then. Going to the game but not getting a ticket, no money going to that club.

Filling our allocation & guys going without tickets isn't a boycott, in fact, it's probably the complete opposite! 

1 hour ago, scottyc06 said:

Filling our allocation & guys going without tickets isn't a boycott, in fact, it's probably the complete opposite! 

GOAT refers to the guys going up without tickets, then goes on to mention the boycott.

How is that not boycotting? They aren't buying tickets therefore witholding cash to the home team. The purpose of the boycott was exactly that, we were going to prevent certain clubs from making a profit from us. We don't buy tickets they don't make money off us.

6 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

GOAT refers to the guys going up without tickets, then goes on to mention the boycott.

How is that not boycotting? They aren't buying tickets therefore witholding cash to the home team. The purpose of the boycott was exactly that, we were going to prevent certain clubs from making a profit from us. We don't buy tickets they don't make money off us.

😂

6 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

They aren't buying tickets because we weren't given the full allocation, not through some boycott! If we had the 20% we would have sold it out! 

9 hours ago, mclovin9091 said:

How can you boycott something that isn’t available in the first place? There will be more bears in Aberdeen than Rangers section tickets, that’s not a boycott.😂

9 hours ago, mclovin9091 said:

The tickets aren't available so.people are going up.to.try and get tickets :lol:

2 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

I clearly don't see how.

If you don't purchase a ticket for the game, isn't boycotting then fuck knows.

If you turn up to the stadium/town and don't buy a ticket you are not giving the club any money.

We were on about boycotting the clubs not the town's/areas.

There are 2000 tickets for the game. We have sold all 2000  people are talking about going up in the hope they get a ticket from.a no show on one of the buses. Its not boycotting Ffs :lol:

6,000 tickets allocated. 450 go to game by taking tickets. The other 5000 odd go unsold. That would be boycotting 

2 hours ago, mclovin9091 said:

I clearly don't see how.

If you don't purchase a ticket for the game, isn't boycotting then fuck knows.

If you turn up to the stadium/town and don't buy a ticket you are not giving the club any money.

We were on about boycotting the clubs not the town's/areas.

2 hours ago, mclovin9091 said:

UEFA must have made millions when 200,000 of us went to Manchester without a ticket.

It would be absolutely pointless trying to explain this to you. 

5 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Some fucking rockets on here, head is wasted trying to get it round maclovin's train of thought. Fuck sending him to the shops.

I.dont even know wtf is happening. People on the cccs who weren't allocated a ticket but who travel up regardless are boycotting the game? :lol: