Normal league allocation for Pittodrie QF?

McEwan's Lager

16 minutes ago, GOAT said:

We ever draw them in the cup anytime soon we point blank refuse to give them a bigger allocation.  That's a disgrace.

We know there will be no "police excuse" if they were taken to Ibrox and the club would give then what is expected for a cup fixture.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hello

The ballot will be processed later today, the tickets will be balloted to those members with less than 4 ticket allocated and which have not been allocated a ticket to a top tier opposition team (celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibernian).

We have requested for additional tickets but due to security concerns the police has advise Aberdeen to provide us with our usual League match quantity.

Regards,

Got that from FF, shite that getting a good game earlier in the season rules you out for this.

When everyone is on four this should guarantee me Tynecastle in the split.

Remember this fixture was originally pencilled in for late Saturday and moved due to security concerns.   Likely we would have got fuck all tickets if the game had gone ahead on the Saturday.   Being allowed to bend the rules to minimise the impact of a large away following.    

5 minutes ago, Bearwego55 said:

Per RFC website. In line with competition rules, Rangers requested a 20% allocation but Aberdeen insist that because of limitations imposed within their safety certificate they can only give 10% of Pittodrie’s capacity.

If Pittodrie is not fit for purpose and can’t match up competition rules to its safety certificate, move the bloody game to a neutral ground. Yet again Rangers supporters on the end of another disgraceful decision. Rangers need to challenge this and force the issue with SFA.  RFC, SFLO et al get moving on this one NOW!!!

That is an excellent first post mate. I could not agree more and I don't even go to away games, it is just not right. 

1 hour ago, rfc1990 said:

Just a thought, why couldn't they have put Rangers fans in one of the stands behind the goals and had their own fans in the other stands? 

Loads of class ideas from bears desperate to go unfortunately non of which I bet was suggested by the representative of the club supposedly fighting our corner 

Scandalous the way this has planned out, competition rules state 20%, if we request 20% we should get it. No ifs or buts. If Pittodrie is not fit to house 2,000 more away supporters then how can these same seats be sold to home supporters? Surely this was brought up by the SLO at the very least, it is his job to represent fans best interests after all.

2 hours ago, cb72 said:

Scandalous the way this has planned out, competition rules state 20%, if we request 20% we should get it. No ifs or buts. If Pittodrie is not fit to house 2,000 more away supporters then how can these same seats be sold to home supporters? Surely this was brought up by the SLO at the very least, it is his job to represent fans best interests after all.

I’d hope so to mate but I don’t think it would to be honest 

11 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

I think the rumour mill is running riot on this, likely down to their season ticket holders in the South stand being able to buy tickets. 

Same thing happened to me for last night, ticket purchased then moved to accommodate Kilmarnock fans.

Guess the concern were justified mate.

2 hours ago, cb72 said:

There's talk of the safety certificate with the barrier fencing having been taken down as being the issue. Strange one given most stadia have empty seats and stewards separating fans not physical barriers.

The access is fine for 4k of us, more toilet cabins could be introduced for us to piss in those sinks too, and stewards used to separate fans like elsewhere.

This is a cop out and our club yet again isn't pushing back against our haters. We've got fuck all backbone to fight for what's right for our support.

2 hours ago, cb72 said:

Exactly. Pittodrie should not be allowed to hold any Scottish cup games in future if they cannot abide by the rules. 

Funny I’m sure if QOS were asking for 20% there would be no issues. 

We should never ever give another club anything more than 700 in the corner. 

5 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

Just a thought, why couldn't they have put Rangers fans in one of the stands behind the goals and had their own fans in the other stands? 

Why don't they just put all thier fans in the main stand away fans in the south and knock down the two end ones. Fucking never fill them anyway.

This is all about gaining an advantage.  If they gave us 2 stands we would fill them, maybe even 3 stands.    They know what an effect our fans have and they want to minimise it.  Disgusting that they are allowed to break the rules just because it suits them.