Great result

G.E.C.

4 hours ago, tannerall said:

Lots of posters failing to see the difference between good result and good performance. 

lots failing to acknowledge chronic inconsistency/mediocrity and downright shit performances.

We could have been top of the league and steam rolling to 55, omly we aren’t because of the above !

5 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

No idea how we kept out they sheep chances in the second half. Would have bit your hand off for a replay at half time.

Agreed. Worrall was good, Kamara was decent but the rest just weren’t at it. Given that I’m happy just to still be in it. We can’t play that badly at Ibrox. Fully expect to qualify

Considering how rotten we were in the first half 1 each is without doubt a great result. No one would have thought before kick off that 1 each would be a great result but that's not the point, with the way the game went we are lucky to still be in the cup so 1 each is indeed a great result.

6 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

It does me. We didn't go out. One team can stop this. 

50,000 sell out at ibrox get the place shaking.

We need this 

Your right, second half was massive or it basically gave them free run for a treble. Can’t say great result though as it was ridiculously bad on our part. 

We do need this and I’ve no doubt we will smash them at home. 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Your right, second half was massive or it basically gave them free run for a treble. Can’t say great result though as it was ridiculously bad on our part. 

We do need this and I’ve no doubt we will smash them at home. 

The Lisbon lions won't see 10 in a row 

6 hours ago, dande101 said:

Out of jail, terrible 1st half and lucky not to lose but a great result would have been putting those cunts in their place. 

Big improvement needed. 

There's a difference between a great result and a great performance. Given our performance, we got a great result today...

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

We are still in the minority but today and tonight could have been so much different if we never got that early goal .

SG does need to get his finger out . Our record domestically is still not nearly good enough and today

Starting to pick up a little reputation of failing to win important games

7 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’m fucking raging at it tbh.

Playing for a draw at Aberdeen is a disgrace. 

Mind you our lame excuse of a captain was happy with a point at that dump last season. Standards have seemingly been set.

We didn’t “play for a draw”! Struggled to cope with them physically at times and got forced back. Very different from playing for a draw.

A draw up there in a SC tie isn’t a great result I agree but it’s not a bad result either.