Morelos

jjbscotty12

23 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Nonsense when we have the above prick spouting shite just for a reaction. 

Big man on the internet this boy.:facepalm: abuse seems to be your forte when you do not agree.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Smile said:

The thing with Morelos is he has done well to a level and has certainly improved on last season I'd even say he's the most improved player under Gerrard but against certain teams, he shits the bed and cannot get off the park fast enough when he knows it's not going his way.

The good thing is we will still make a profit as we got him so cheap. With the change of system now we look as good without him but it's early days yet but we do look more fluid.

His performance against Rapid Vienna was something I hadnt seen from a Rangers player in a long time. I'm absolutely certain he's a star, and if not for the bheast and their grip on Scottish football he'd be celebrated for the player he is. 

3 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

His performance against Rapid Vienna was something I hadnt seen from a Rangers player in a long time. I'm absolutely certain he's a star, and if not for the bheast and their grip on Scottish football he'd be celebrated for the player he is. 

He has had good games no doubt about that, but now he's a liability and a risk in big games.

If Morelos loses his edge then we lose what makes him good. But unfortunately he can’t seem to channel his frustration into making the opposition lose it.  He loses his cool himself.  Good player with loads of potential, could do with sharpening up on shooting as he doesn’t half miss loads.   If he took the majority of his chances he’d break Larssons goal haul back in 03-04.  

1 minute ago, Smile said:

What level of club do posters think Morelos will move too?

I think he will go to Italian club maybe team like Atalanta. I see in news here today that is rumour that Chelsea will buy Duvan Zapata from Atalanta so maybe Morelos be good for team like them.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

What level of club do posters think Morelos will move too? 

I honestly think Brendan Rodgers' will go after him.  Rodgers' has a hardon for that 4-3-3 and Morelos is a guy who can play very well as a lone striker.  I'm not saying he would be a starter for them I do think Rodgers' might want to take him there as an option with a view to developing him.  

Just now, denya said:

I think he will go to Italian club maybe team like Atalanta. I see in news here today that is rumour that Chelsea will buy Duvan Zapata from Atalanta so maybe Morelos be good for team like them.

I think he will move abroad rather than going to English football as well unless he gets a really good offer. He wants to try English football or so we read in the media all the time.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

What level of club do posters think Morelos will move too? where would be a good fit for him?

If its England he goes to then Newcastle or Everton would be ideal for him. Big clubs  not currently at the top end of the league who he could help improve.

Just now, TMB said:

I honestly think Brendan Rodgers' will go after him.  Rodgers' has a hardon for that 4-3-3 and Morelos is a guy who can play very well as a lone striker.  I'm not saying he would be a starter for them I do think Rodgers' might want to take him there as an option with a view to developing him.  

They have Demari Grey and Vardy and Maddison, I don't think Maddisons that great but the other two are decent and pacy as fuck.

2 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

If its England he goes to then Newcastle or Everton would be ideal for him. Big clubs  not currently at the top end of the league who he could help improve.

Will be good to see how he does in English football as its easier to get all the games and keep up once he leaves.

A club that needs to play 1 striker who offers as much as 2, to flood other areas of the pitch that are more important to them. 

I reckon he would flourish in a team that's up against it each week and all he had to deal with was 2 Cbs. 

His link up play and battling attributes are top class. If he goes and sorts out that daft heed he gets then he will go to the very top in my eyes. 

5 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Could see him in Spain at a team like Sevilla or Villarreal 

I think he will be more better for Villarreal because they play with 1 striker Moreno and they have had bad season. Maybe they sell Bacca and get Morelos to help them. Sevilla I dont think he could get a game as much.

27 minutes ago, denya said:

I think he will be more better for Villarreal because they play with 1 striker Moreno and they have had bad season. Maybe they sell Bacca and get Morelos to help them. Sevilla I dont think he could get a game as much.

Probably right they've signed Dabbour on a pre contract and have Ben Yedder. I mean that level of club. Mid to upper half table. I doubt the lower lights could afford him apart from in England 

29 minutes ago, denya said:

What's Bacca - 32 I think? Guy's quality and would fit into our new style if SG persists with it. A swap deal plus say 5m for us and I'd be delighted with that.

Just now, moody blue 1972 said:

What's Bacca - 32 I think? Guy's quality and would fit into our new style if SG persists with it. A swap deal plus say 5m for us and I'd be delighted with that.

Yes he is 32

45 minutes ago, Smile said:

They have Demari Grey and Vardy and Maddison, I don't think Maddisons that great but the other two are decent and pacy as fuck.

Grey is a winger Maddison is attacking mid and whilst Vardy is still decent he is getting on a bit. Morelos would suit them.

Archived