McCoist

BridgeIsBlue

We really need to stop these Ally McCoist slagging threads .

It just makes us look bad man

Everything has been said and done to death . None of us will ever change our opinion on him .

It's like groundhog day when one of these threads starts

McCoist is never going to change from being an apologetic drip of a man . Legend footballer or not . We just need to get over that

BIB should know better but anyone that starts these should be banned for a week imo

He's right, but it's not anything new is it? I think folk would be less dismissive of him if he was offering something different in his comments but it's just another ex-player piling in on Morelos. There's enough of that already - from people who would probably be quite happy if he didn't clean up his act.

6 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Where the fuck have you been for the last 11 days.
Why the fuck did you feel the need to keep the pot boiling.
Let it go FFS.:1120982233_SGsmile:

👍

Exactly Scotty ..... he hasn't the savvy to just let it go ..... him saying anything now is so irrelevant its laughable ..... everyone knows what Alfredo needs to do .... what McCoist needs to do is shut the fuck up unless he has something of value to add to the situation .... total waste of time and as you say .... no need to keep stirring it up just to feel important.

:UK:

47 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We really need to stop these Ally McCoist slagging threads .

It just makes us look bad man

Everything has been said and done to death . None of us will ever change our opinion on him .

It's like groundhog day when one of these threads starts

McCoist is never going to change from being an apologetic drip of a man . Legend footballer or not . We just need to get over that

BIB should know better but anyone that starts these should be banned for a week imo

I agree tbh, it's repetitive as fuck, as much as he's an arsehole he gave me many many glorious days and nights following Rangers, can we not just let it be now. 

1 hour ago, ready1873 said:

You are aware McCoist wouldn't have sanctioned these wages? 

I never said he sanctioned the wages or not... the point still stands that a "player" (and I use that word loosely) of Ian Black's Quality should never have been offered those wages.

29 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

👍

Exactly Scotty ..... he hasn't the savvy to just let it go ..... him saying anything now is so irrelevant its laughable ..... everyone knows what Alfredo needs to do .... what McCoist needs to do is shut the fuck up unless he has something of value to add to the situation .... total waste of time and as you say .... no need to keep stirring it up just to feel important.

Good stuff Bobby :thumbsup:
He sets himself up to get pilloried from some people who don't like him,and only he will know why.
Jisht wish he would shtop with that fuckin lishpin when he speaksh :mutley:

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Good stuff Bobby :thumbsup:
He sets himself up to get pilloried from some people who don't like him,and only he will know why.
Jisht wish he would shtop with that fuckin lishpin when he speaksh :mutley:

:lol:

Put on ash fuck ..... Big Shawn would shlap his big fat bare arsh .... thinking he was taking the pish out of him.

Could it be that macoist is trying to high light alfredo and his behavour in the hope that any intrested club will be put off bidding for him. And we get to keep him for a bit longer.

Or is macoist just not that clever.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

The reality is . He does or he can get to fuck . I have already said I was done with him .

Quite how many on here can forgive him so easily astounds me . I want my club to win trophies . We won't with our main striker being sent of in massive matches all the time .

Agree, the recent Aberdeen home game made my mind up.  

His behaviour that night was ridiculous.  

4 minutes ago, wallaceN said:

Could it be that macoist is trying to high light alfredo and his behavour in the hope that any intrested club will be put off bidding for him. And we get to keep him for a bit longer.

Or is macoist just not that clever.

Anything to defend the arsehole :lol:

To answer, no he's not that clever. I met him in the Dalgarven Hotel on Dalry Road, comes across as he does on TV - cheeky chappy and amiable. He was my hero as a boy, but I've since seen him for what he is - an utter money grabbing wank.

It's been a while since Ally got a bashing on here. At least a week.

When Morelos last got sent off me and at least half the pub (a 100% bluenose shop btw) had enough of him and were  doing plenty of shouting for him to be sold. A fuckin liability if he continues in the same way. Love him but he does need to get himself sorted out.

To me, this thread is pointless. He hasn't said anything Gerrard hasn't said to Morelos in private. Don't even know what he said wrong. He is a tv presenter ffs. 355 goals - legend and always will be. Last time I saw him on tv he was having a go at Sutton. Never saw a thread on that.