ST renewal

BeargerNo.1

14 minutes ago, Geo17 said:

Tried to do the 4 payments through the club online but it isn't letting me. Dont tell me I need to go and speak to someone in the ticket office? šŸ˜­

Ā Can only phone them or go into the office to set that upĀ 

Takes literally 5 minutesĀ 

2 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

You can phone mate!

Ā 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Ā Can only phone them or go into the office to set that upĀ 

Takes literally 5 minutesĀ 

Cheers troops I'll get on it!

Just got letter thru the door from premium credit,went for the 4 month option,it's saying I have to sign in online and return a signed copy of the agreement, first payment should have been May 1st,now it's the 16th,then the 1st June July August,wished I'd tapped my auld manĀ and just payed Ā up front!!

1 hour ago, Chryston bear said:

Just got letter thru the door from premium credit,went for the 4 month option,it's saying I have to sign in online and return a signed copy of the agreement, first payment should have been May 1st,now it's the 16th,then the 1st June July August,wished I'd tapped my auld manĀ and just payed Ā up front!!

Don't understand why you didn't just do 4 months with Rangers. I got the letter too, asking me to sign electronically.

šŸ˜‚šŸ™„Called Premium to cancel the agreement that I have not signed for yet, girl seemed hesitant and unsure what to do, put me on hold, came back and told me it was cancelled and then transferred me to Rangers, the girl at the TO wasn't too pleased and said she had no idea why I got put through. I presume it was to cancel at Rangers end but really don't know as this should really be between Premium and Rangers. Shambles but it's a new partnership so hope they sort it all out. I've cancelled the DD they set up too, I have a feeling this isn't the end of it.

8 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

šŸ˜‚šŸ™„Called Premium to cancel the agreement that I have not signed for yet, girl seemed hesitant and unsure what to do, put me on hold, came back and told me it was cancelled and then transferred me to Rangers, the girl at the TO wasn't too pleased and said she had no idea why I got put through. I presume it was to cancel at Rangers end but really don't know as this should really be between Premium and Rangers. Shambles but it's a new partnership so hope they sort it all out. I've cancelled the DD they set up too, I have a feeling this isn't the end of it.

Did Rangers say you'll now be able to.just pay it off?

Ā 

That's what I'm.looking to do but I'm.worried now I cancel the credit and Rangers don't let me renew :lol:

Ā 

12 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

In my account is still says purchased next to STĀ :dunno:

Mate I've just spoken to Rangers. I'll not mention the woman's name on here but ticket office staff are being inundated with calls about this mob. She said to me that if I cancel the agreement with premium that they're then meant to inform Rangers. However this hasn't been happening and she couldn't guarantee me that this would then be cleared in time for the 20th on deadline day. So I'm begrudgingly going to.have to go with these cunts.Ā 

She said that everyone who has called up has said the same as me.that zebra were so easy to deal with and a decision was known instantly. I don't think they'll be our credit partner next season as it seems everyone is complainingĀ 

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate I've just spoken to Rangers. I'll not mention the woman's name on here but ticket office staff are being inundated with calls about this mob. She said to me that if I cancel the agreement with premium that they're then meant to inform Rangers. However this hasn't been happening and she couldn't guarantee me that this would then be cleared in time for the 20th on deadline day. So I'm begrudgingly going to.have to go with these cunts.Ā 

She said that everyone who has called up has said the same as me.that zebra were so easy to deal with and a decision was known instantly. I don't think they'll be our credit partner next season as it seems everyone is complainingĀ 

That's a worry mate, just checked and mine is still saying "Purchased" so obviously PC have not informed Rangers although I did. Who knows how this is going to pan out?

1 minute ago, rfc1990 said:

If I'm to sign up for away games for the coming season do I need to sign up for the non season ticket home games as well? Or can I do one and not the other?Ā 

No. You can be in on away scheme.

Ā