Minute’s Applause.

Mr Soprano

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My take is .... :dunno: ..... he's now dead and life goes on for most of us ..... but not as  planned for all the victims of abuse at his club .... who still have to live with the memory of the crimes against them.

Whatever happens on Sunday at Ibrox .... clapping or silence .... let's not forget he knew about the kids being abused and did nothing ... that's the only memory he deserves .... just another name to be added to the long list of enablers employed by the scum .... who knew what was happening and did fuck all about it.

🇬🇧

8 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

For greeting faced folk on here we can't read every thread trying to spot the.m. Report the and we can do something as soon as we see it. 

Oh and we all have lives away from RM

When they sign up can they just post straight away before anybody checks ?

Some of the names that they are allowed to post with is a joke. .....

30 minutes ago, George McLean said:

Expand on that. McNeil was a Unionist, he was awarded the M.B.E., he was Scottish, he had no family  connection with Irish Republicanism, while  his father served in the British Army McNeil lived in British Army housing in England, yes he was Catholic who played for our rivals but he married a Protestant so taking all that family background into account what exactly did Billy McNeill hate about everything our club stands for.  He had a lot of friends who played for us and family that support us.

He was a gibbering idiot. https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/billy-mcneill-big-decisions-always-go-against-celtic-1-474397

Full rendition of Big Jock Knew preferably! His "open secret" comments show his true colours, happy to ignore child abuse as long as the club never got shown up as the horrible fenian bastards that they are! Fuck Billy McNeil & fuck celtic!

10 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

When they sign up can they just post straight away before anybody checks ?

Some of the names that they are allowed to post with is a joke. .....

It used to be that they had to be approved before being allowed to post. I'm not sure when or why that changed.

1 hour ago, Big Al II said:

Like every other mark of respect, it’s a personal thing. The club absolutely had to do something.

We should unfurl a banner asking "Who is speaking for the abused children?".

Fuck him, let him burn.

It should be a minutes silence. I absolutely fucking hate a minutes applause.

It gives in to the roasters who can't keep their mouth shut for 60 seconds.

I don't care if you liked McNeil, or question him keeping quiet about the scandal at that club, a minutes silence isn't the time to make that known!

Disappointed in the club tbh.

14 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It used to be that they had to be approved before being allowed to post. I'm not sure when or why that changed.

That system sounds what is needed.

3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

He has

I think we have to realise mods do this for nothing and one or two will slip through IF people can join up and post without being checked by mods/admin.

If a system that means new posters cannot post until checked was in place it would make it much easier for mods/admin. 

6 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Will try again , do these idiots with the joke user names sign up and are allowed to post immediately without any checks ?

No idea, never had to check anyone, probably admin rather than mod role

12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That system sounds what is needed.

I think we have to realise mods do this for nothing and one or two will slip through IF people can join up and post without being checked by mods/admin.

If a system that means new posters cannot post until checked was in place it would make it much easier for mods/admin. 

I can only assume that was the system previously and it's changed for some reason.

I know for a fact @stevennaismithsalegend is a taig and was never allowed to post yet we now have names like Harry Dunn and Fuck Sevco able to sign up and post instantly.

5 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I can only assume that was the system previously and it's changed for some reason.

I know for a fact @stevennaismithsalegend is a taig and was never allowed to post yet we now have names like Harry Dunn and Fuck Sevco able to sign up and post instantly.

Boo hoo

Archived