Reserve Game

2 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Although if you listen to @Dickie it's not official as we haven't been presented the trophy yet! 

If you get your head out of your arse you will notice this was the final game and they were awarded the trophy you prick!!

Brilliant achievement.  Well done to all of the players and to all who are involved in coaching them.    It's great to see the success.  And great to see Dorrans get through a game too on his road to recovery.

The success of the squad should also give SG some real food for thought about which players to bring into the first team squad.  There must surely be a few who are about ready to make the transition into first team football.    It surely can't be the case that none of them are taken up to first team squad level.  

49 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Brilliant achievement.  Well done to all of the players and to all who are involved in coaching them.    It's great to see the success.  And great to see Dorrans get through a game too on his road to recovery.

The success of the squad should also give SG some real food for thought about which players to bring into the first team squad.  There must surely be a few who are about ready to make the transition into first team football.    It surely can't be the case that none of them are taken up to first team squad level.  

like the recent cup final  i thought in the 2nd half today young josh mcpake was fantastic this boy has talent   i was sitting next to 2 falkirk fans who were raving about him  got to say i am not a fan of jordan jones  hope he proves me wrong  but i think  young mcpake could have filled in that spot 

59 minutes ago, billscott said:

like the recent cup final  i thought in the 2nd half today young josh mcpake was fantastic this boy has talent   i was sitting next to 2 falkirk fans who were raving about him  got to say i am not a fan of jordan jones  hope he proves me wrong  but i think  young mcpake could have filled in that spot 

He’s only 17 big difference from reserves to first team could wreck him depending on him next year boy can go far in the game would expect him to maybe get a run out from the bench at Killie then would try and get him out on loan next year. 

7 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

I was talking about their game kicking off 10 minutes later than ours.  

The record had both games having kicked off by 1405. I'm sure it was only a minor issue for a brief moment or two delay and not any attempt to seek advantage. Nope, that wouldn't be the sellic way.