What cost more?

It's not like Dundee sold him for £50k in the summer. They knew they were losing him for nothing anyway so we got him for a small fee. Looking back, I'm sure Dundee wish they had asked for more, but too much is being made of the "we got him for £50k" thing. 

38 minutes ago, AyrshireBlue said:

1 and a half weeks wages of the lego eater

Broon could have bought him himself, but he must have known he'd have took his position in their team instantly. 

His "performance" yesterday was one of the worst I've seen in an Old Firm for years from either team. 

3 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Broon could have bought him himself, but he must have known he'd have took his position in their team instantly. 

His "performance" yesterday was one of the worst I've seen in an Old Firm for years from either team. 

He is absolutely finished in these types of games. Any dynamic midfield up against him and he's done. Doesn't have the legs anymore. 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

He is absolutely finished in these types of games. Any dynamic midfield up against him and he's done. Doesn't have the legs anymore. 

He's finished full stop and has been for ages. Its been covered up by the fact that he rarely crosses the halfway line and most teams don't play or press them in their half of the pitch.

Kamara is a joy to behold currently.  

Getting a player who is obviously well grounded, very disciplined, knows the set up in this league, looks like he enjoys being a Rangers player & shows glimpses of being a real asset to us is tremendous to watch unfold.  

However, his honeymoon period is over & it’ll be next season where he really has to push on & be the player we all want him to be.  

He could (hopefully not) be a victim of his own success next season if he doesn’t start well, tries to hard, gets injured or his form drops.  

He’s a pleasure to watch & to see him step up & improve with the coaching on offer is a lovely thought. 

30 minutes ago, OhW said:

It's not like Dundee sold him for £50k in the summer. They knew they were losing him for nothing anyway so we got him for a small fee. Looking back, I'm sure Dundee wish they had asked for more, but too much is being made of the "we got him for £50k" thing. 

We did get him for £50,000 though 👍

21 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

17 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

14 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

He's finished full stop and has been for ages. Its been covered up by the fact that he rarely crosses the halfway line and most teams don't play or press them in their half of the pitch.

Queuing up to mark his card.
He's a goner.
A shell of himself.
Will be having night time sweats at the thought of how little he was made to look by at least these 3,namely Arfield,Kent and Kamara,

39 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Come on, he has been rank for years.

Totally embarrassed himself when he came out of "retirement" for Scotland against England. Deluded arse.

53 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

His performance in December was worse imo, truly awful.

celtic actually looked a better side when he was out injured and McGregor took his place. 

But most of they cunts are too daft/blind to admit that he doesnt have a place in their team anymore, well not if they want to stop their decline that is.

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

And they’ve gave him a new two year deal 😂😂😂

49 minutes ago, OhW said:

I know. We got Arfield for free but people aren’t going mental about it saying “how did we get him for free?!”

Yeah people are acting like it was a negotiation masterclass where we unearthed a talent out of nowhere that nobody saw coming. It was a just a good bosman deal from a lower down club aha. 

Proved to be great business nonetheless but you are correct.