Getting the 3/4 quality players in we need

KingKirk

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

It's his temperament that's the problem , not his ability , but I wonder why SG has never really tried him in that system . I don't know the answer , but I'd be surprised if it hasn't been tried out in the training ground at some point .

Btw , I'm not against him staying , but there was a time I wondered how we'd cope if he was out for any length of time , the last couple of months have allayed those fears , which I think is a good thing . 

Agreed, we now have a different formation to play if / when he is not available.

Not making the Columbia squad will get through to him , also SG now has options and Morelos will want to play when fit.

I think he will be a changed player next year wherever he is. 

I think Gerrard has proven in this first year that he has us going places as long as he gets the backing. Ideal world is keep morelos and still get him the quality he requires. 

I think the only way he gets those players tho is with the morelos funds I'd love to be proven wrong again.

Doesn’t make sense to sell him now. If he scores another 30 goals next season and improves his discipline he’ll be worth an extra 5 million.

defoe is 37 next season and striker is the most difficult position to replace without spending real cash.

if we keep Morelos and add in Hastie and Jones along with Murphy back that vastly improves our wide play over Candeias.

This team is one good centre back away from 55.

2 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

Disagree  - he is young guy in a foreign country , who plays with his heart on his sleeve , targeted by the so called hard men in Scotland, who constantly roll around every he comes near them.

He is refereed differently from others in this league. 

Morelos will mature and develop into a top striker .

Another season at Rangers from him would be great for both parties. 

Mental. He is targeted because he reacts and opponents know it. He has had time to learn/adapt and he has not learned. As much as i like him, i feel he is a selfish player slightly.

22 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Mental. He is targeted because he reacts and opponents know it. He has had time to learn/adapt and he has not learned. As much as i like him, i feel he is a selfish player slightly.

He’s a young boy ffs , 

He will learn 

30 minutes ago, Sket said:

We're a better team with Defoe.

Can’t see him lasting a full blown season as our main striker at 37yrs old  

No chance

It’s a myth we’re a better team, we should be playing the leagues top scorer who is 15yrs his junior. He’s the future

10 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

No chance

It’s a myth we’re a better team, we should be playing the leagues top scorer who is 15yrs his junior. He’s the future

How is it a myth? Explain.

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I think Gerrard has proven in this first year that he has us going places as long as he gets the backing. Ideal world is keep morelos and still get him the quality he requires. 

I think the only way he gets those players tho is with the morelos funds I'd love to be proven wrong again.

I think you've answered your own question here mate. 

6 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

A selfish striker? Im outraged. 

6 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

No chance

He's not our future. 

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

So youre ok with someone who's selfishness cost us vital points this season? cool man.

How many points has he won us on his own?

Our best player this season, closely followed by Tav yet they get more criticism than guys who barely contribute put together.

8 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

No chance

we are a different team .its up to debate which team is better .

i can the benefit of the 2 options .would love to have both next season 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Morelos' criticism is nothing to do with his ability though. 

He got slaughtered on match thread today -“ greedy bastard” “ get him to fuck “ “better without him”

Complete and utter nonsense.

His stats in games that matter (top 6) are superb.

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He got slaughtered on match thread today -“ greedy bastard” “ get him to fuck “ “better without him”

Complete and utter nonsense.

His stats in games that matter (top 6) are superb.

Fair enough, mate but I'd say for the majority it's about how stupid he is.