Stevie Clark’s a Protestant

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Fuck knows why our support seem to care about the cunt 

I was going to say exactly the same but u beat me to it. Amazing the ways cunts treat him and brown get more appreciation than some of our own players. Guess that's the new era of Rangers fans unfortunately. 

A lot of our support need heads banged together and taught a few lessons

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Because the stupid prick bite. 

If he hadn’t said a thing after getting pumped at Ibrox that would’ve been the end of it. 

But he asked for it, so he gets it. 

Shock, horror. Manager or player has a dig at us and we fall for it big style. Gives the guy exa tly what he wants a reaction from out fans and pages upon pages on our forum. 

Say whatever you like but when an opponent get dedicated threads to themselves you know fine well they are doing something write outwith our support. Sooner cunts ignore no mark wee papish fucks like him the sooner they will disappear

21 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Shock, horror. Manager or player has a dig at us and we fall for it big style. Gives the guy exa tly what he wants a reaction from out fans and pages upon pages on our forum. 

Say whatever you like but when an opponent get dedicated threads to themselves you know fine well they are doing something write outwith our support. Sooner cunts ignore no mark wee papish fucks like him the sooner they will disappear

Aye they are biting. 😂

When your slagging someone and they aren’t biting it gets boring real quick.

This stupid prick took the bait right of the bat. Keep it up, every chance we get let him know he’s a sad Fenian bastard. 

7 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Steve Clarke is the new Scott Brown, players who our fans love more than our own club.

Edited that for you as the way our fan base comes across that's exactly what they are. Heroes who our fans love. Can't think of any other explanation why they get so much love and praise on our pages

15 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

1 ..... I was going to say exactly the same but u beat me to it.

2.....Amazing the ways cunts treat him and brown get more appreciation than some of our own players.

3 ....Guess that's the new era of Rangers fans unfortunately. 

4 ..... A lot of our support need heads banged together and taught a few lessons

1 .... Naw ye wurnie.

2 .... Naw they don't.

3 .... Utter shite.

4.... That right mate?

13 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Seriously mate

Of all the threads to get upset about ... you pick this piss take one to get serious about .... don't open the thread if it upsets you ..... it's that simple.

You all write mate?

4 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Edited that for you as the way our fan base comes across that's exactly what they are. Heroes who our fans love. Can't think of any other explanation why they get so much love and praise on our pages

:rofl:

Seriously mate .... are you ok?

:UK:

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

1 .... Naw ye wurnie.

2 .... Naw they don't.

3 .... Utter shite.

4.... That right mate?

Seriously mate

Of all the threads to get upset about ... you pick this piss take one to get serious about .... don't open the thread if it upsets you ..... it's that simple.

You all write mate?

:rofl:

Seriously mate .... are you ok?

:UK:

Me am awrite aye and can't complain. But I still stand by what I said and that's these guys get more love than some of our players, not just in here but everywhere

31 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

It’s a wee bit of end of season parody chill or you’ll pop an artery 

at at least it’s not a 140pager BJK