Rangers 4 Year Deal With Drinks Company.

37 minutes ago, LilyTheOrange said:

Aye the lads will be getting blood doping as well eh? Might even get some tips on how to buy the refs from Juve?

I assume it was decided we are keeping you as a pet? You’re absolutely reeking.

Just now, LilyTheOrange said:

Reeking I've only had 4 ciders! 

What have I done to offend your delicate mind?

Nothing to offend me pal 😂 Just a quick look at your previous posts makes me draw the aforementioned conclusion. 

Just now, JM1872 said:

Nothing to offend me pal 😂 Just a quick look at your previous posts makes me draw the aforementioned conclusion. 

Can't say I bother looking at folks previous posts but hey if you've got that amount of time on your hands fair do. You are beginning to look like someone trying to find offence from fellow fans posts. Back on topic you must admit that Juve do have previous on the illegal doping!

14 hours ago, LilyTheOrange said:

Can't say I bother looking at folks previous posts but hey if you've got that amount of time on your hands fair do. You are beginning to look like someone trying to find offence from fellow fans posts. Back on topic you must admit that Juve do have previous on the illegal doping!

You Ming bad.

14 hours ago, LilyTheOrange said:

Regardless of what Juventus activities are...what has this got to do with Rangers exactly? Doubt they're interested in buying refs off. Very bizarre chat here.  

I have a question for you though...

Who is your favourite Rangers player of all your years supporting Rangers? 

2 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Regardless of what Juventus activities are...what has this got to do with Rangers exactly? Doubt they're interested in buying refs off. Very bizarre chat here.  

I have a question for you though...

Who is your favourite Rangers player of all your years supporting Rangers? 

Fucking into him