Joe Aribo

dee9

14 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Agreed he will probably get due attention from Lego eater and whatever centre defender of theirs is the biggest hammer thrower, I think the same mate, He’s looking like the kind of guy who might even up his game for the bigger occasions.

The big man likes a tackle himself so I don’t see him being a shrinking violet when the attention comes.

next old firm game the stage is his and we will see where the chips fall.

I think the days of lego muncher having that kind of influence in an OF are over. 

booted in the balls, punched, elbowed, taunted and generally being outplayed, he’s been a very average player against what I now consider a real Rangers team.  

Much like before, pre admin days. He is over rated greatly. 

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, kanjo said:

I think the days of lego muncher having that kind of influence in an OF are over. 

booted in the balls, punched, elbowed, taunted and generally being outplayed, he’s been a very average player against what I now consider a real Rangers team.  

Agreed.

Strolled about like Billy big baws when he was up against the likes of Ian Black and Sean Goss. Since Gerrard’s came in he’s been anonymous aside from getting Alfredo and Kent to react. 

Done nothing in a footballing sense. 

20 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Agreed.  His major contribution in recent OF games has been to try and get players sent off.

Hope he plays.

7 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Agreed.  His major contribution in recent OF games has been to try and get players sent off.

Hope he plays.

There’s no question that he plays. Happy days either way. If he doesn’t start their entire team will be lost for leadership and as soon as we stick one past them they’ll crumble.

And if he does start, the same will happen it’ll just be funnier watching Kamara and Aribo break his ankles with Cruyff turns.

1 hour ago, kanjo said:

I don’t rate the cunt whatsoever but if I was to make a bet on someone having a 2 footed lunge at Aribo my money would be on that mongo.

8 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Oh look, another thread where you offer no contribution except  shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcReRun4MYR5fydgJKs0s

Contributed plenty to the thread regarding Aribo, still never crossed my mind to post about the tarriers though.

8 minutes ago, Klos' Glove said:

Ovulation?

Can you give us another clue?

In one mate, well done you. Have a blue Peter badge

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Contributed plenty to the thread regarding Aribo, still never crossed my mind to post about the tarriers though.

Ah right, so when discussing our player you'r not allowed to comment on how he may fare against direct opposition.  :mutley:

• 2 weeks later...

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Deserves the criticism he gets.  Massive disappointment.  Thought this guy was a player but his form over the last few games is a worry.

Aribo was always likely to be inconsistent IMO. He’s still relatively young and he’s made a massive step up in terms of the demands that will be placed on him. He didn’t help himself today but he was also poorly managed by Gerrard.

Aribo is frustrating for me can tell there is a player in there but he's either being told to play a way he's no comfortable with or just hiding in general, Should be bursting through the middle taking shots or making assists but he just goes sideways or backwards with no attempt to go for goal.

Archived