*****The Official Rangers V Hibs Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BearInTheToon said:

Tbf, Arfield looked pretty fucked on Thursday night. Surprised he had enough in the tank to score given he looked done around 60mins. Not much recovery time between then and now either, especially with travel etc.

Arfield does need a rest, leaving our best player out in Morelos however is an absolute farce. 

Unless he's picked up a slight injury from Thursday night. 

Alfredo must have picked up a niggle with that knock he took on Thursday. I can think of no other reason for him not to start. The league is the priority so must be that but Defoe should be able to grab a few against hibs. Hoping it works out.

4 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Tbf, Arfield looked pretty fucked on Thursday night. Surprised he had enough in the tank to score given he looked done around 60mins. Not much recovery time between then and now either, especially with travel etc.

He’s running his bollox off every game but he’s looked jaded for a while, needs a rest but worryingly he’s the only midfielder we have who regularly gets beyond the strikers and into the box. Ojo will need to step up.

Just now, badjon said:

Alfredo must have picked up a niggle with that knock he took on Thursday. I can think of no other reason for him not to start. The league is the priority so must be that but Defoe should be able to grab a few against hibs. Hoping it works out.

Just about to post the same. He did take a sore one during the game ,so might not be taking any risks on morelos. 

Hopefully Defoe can deliver. Big game for Ojo as well today. He needs a big performance after killie. 

Just because some of us are surprised with Morelos not in the team does not mean we will not be right behind the starting 11.

I certainly hope the team picked will do the job well, it is just not the game I would have kept him on the bench. 

Let's go. 

I'll stick a stream up again today on ok.ru

I know a few of you want Twitch for easy sync to your console, but Twitch streams are shut down too easily at the moment.

However, there's an app available for some Smart TV's (OK Video), I've tested a stream with some twitter followers and it worked fine on their Samsung and LG TV's.

I stream privately, so there's a small workaround before the stream will appear on your TV - you can DM me before kick off if you need this info.

Failing this, you can always use an HDMI cable, or find the xbox app.

Archived