Marshall email

falkirkNS

14 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

The lads are correct about so much in that. 

I don't get the deep hatred for the Union Bears from a large contingent of our own fans, and board. 

I don’t think anyone hates them, just that some folk need reminding that they’re not bigger than the club. 

50 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The fact that people are actually annoyed about that email just proves this problem won't go away any time soon. We'll still have supporters that will sing the songs that get us in trouble at European games and when the punishments escalate they'll be straight on here criticising the board and blaming it all on Peter Lawwell.

Part of modern society now, very rarely do folk look in the mirror. 

Zero accountability. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Where did I make that reference? 

On the first page of this topic,if your going to make statements at least try and remember what you say. People on here and even Rangers themselves say it is a minority this is just so much pish,I have sung these songs as have most of our support,I acknowledge that it has no w got to stop but all this holier than thou crap is nauseating.

13 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

What song is next on the hitlist? 

Daddy's Uniform? 

Here Lies A Soldier? 

You know what's coming. All the loyalist stuff banned then push for points deductions. 

And we will just roll over and let it happen. Fucking disgusted with this club at the moment,absolute cowards.