St Mirren 60% possession

The Blue

Up to our knees in Fenian stats. 

Always thought that it must take a major, major effort to keep up with the stats live.

Here's how it works apparently, it's a totally manual process.

https://www.quora.com/How-do-they-keep-track-of-all-the-match-statistics-in-football

I couldn't do it, I'd get so caught up in any game so much I'd always be more interested in guessing what was happening next rather than counting incidents. 

BBC have actually done that a few times now. It’s one thing to not want to listen to their utter agenda-driven shite. But you should at least expect to get a factual breakdown re match stats. 

They're fast becoming the new Pravda and rewriting history. Makes a mockery of record books etc

18 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

BBC have actually done that a few times now. It’s one thing to not want to listen to their utter agenda-driven shite. But you should at least expect to get a factual breakdown re match stats. 

They're fast becoming the new Pravda and rewriting history. Makes a mockery of record books etc

Sky had it at 60% too. Wouldn't these stats come from BT since they were showing the game? 

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Cunts are having careers by hating us

you're right, but thankfully its a self limiting career, they are spending the best years of their educated lives spouting hate in a very small pond and must be frustrated as fuck that we are (for the moment)  a Protestant country.

Just now, Unionblue said:

you're right, but thankfully its a self limiting career, they are spending the best years of their educated lives spouting hate in a very small pond and must be frustrated as fuck that we are (for the moment)  a Protestant country.

Unfortunately the micks are outbreeding is in Glasgow 

Why am I the only one that feels like celtic will probably batter St Mirren while we only managed a 0-1 in what was a "tough game".  I think when we are at it we can absolutely hammer teams.  We keep possession well, dictate play etc but we are no where as clinical as often as we ought to be.