St Mirren 60% possession

The Blue

2 minutes ago, The Blue said:

The BBC stat guys must have been on the lash last night or watching a different game cos no way they had 60% possession, they barely came out thier own half, utter shit hole of a brodcaster, not saying its a conspiracy just a waste of a license fee!

Screenshot_20190825-195504_BBC iPlayer.jpg

I just assumed the had f**ked up and had the 2 teams mixed up for that stat.

7 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Livescores and Sky Sports say the same. Doesn't really matter does it?

Your right, it doesn't, just irritates me a bit when you see that then Mr biomechanics says St Mirren should have had a penalty and the free kick we scored from wasent a foul then you realise I am paying for this shit and worse still watching it. Only myself to blame, fuck it signing up to H&H patreon, at least they will have the same bias as me!

Just now, The Blue said:

Your right, it doesn't, just irritates me a bit when you see that then Mr biomechanics says St Mirren should have had a penalty and the free kick we scored from wasent a foul then you realise I am paying for this shit and worse still watching it. Only myself to blame, fuck it signing up to H&H patreon, at least they will have the same bias as me!

Guys a mongo 

1 hour ago, The Blue said:

Stewart said it wasn’t a penalty