Rangers TV upgrades

How about faster servers and a HD quality picture? That's if you can even log in to watch the match live.  The servers are so slow at times that links on here are faster and have less lag.

No mention of the massive price increase for live matches either.

9 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Do people still use that nowadays?? That's up their with cassette tapes and vinyl records nowadays

It's built in to most tv's these days, so while the standalone dongle is less often used, the functionality is still used an awful. No where near defunct. 

29 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

How about faster servers and a HD quality picture? That's if you can even log in to watch the match live.  The servers are so slow at times that links on here are faster and have less lag.

I'm in Canada I've ever had a problem with buffering, slow loading or lag. The bit rate drops too often but I can't tell if thats on my end or theirs. Didn't even have a problem for the first Legia game. 

40 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

I take it i can download app on smart tv and watch it on that?

Its a balls ache loading rtv up on my tv for some reason ?  I usually just use a screen mirroring app on my phone.

If your Smart TV is an android tv you will be able to download the app direct to your tv. If not then your in the same position. 

33 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

More as in what?

They aren't allowed to show us all the games 

Just more to make it worth the money. Used to love the old Rangers tv on sky digital where they showed old games etc and had documentaries to follow the games with old and current players. I'd rather a more tv style product than a limited on demand service

1 hour ago, whatnobeer said:

It's built in to most tv's these days, so while the standalone dongle is less often used, the functionality is still used an awful. No where near defunct. 

I'm in Canada I've ever had a problem with buffering, slow loading or lag. The bit rate drops too often but I can't tell if thats on my end or theirs. Didn't even have a problem for the first Legia game. 

Shaw or Telus????? 

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Never realised it was still a thing tbh. Always with with other alternatives when I had one a few years ago

What alternatives? 

Another TV in my house has a cast feature built into it aswell. I've no idea what the alternative to casting to a tv is :lol:

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

What alternatives? 

Another TV in my house has a cast feature built into it aswell. I've no idea what the alternative to casting to a tv is :lol:

I'm meaning more along the lines of using iptv via a firestick or streaming hesgoal via laptop or one of those hdmi cables that connects to your phone. 

1 hour ago, ianb1547 said:

IPTV anyone?

(and give money into the club in other ways)

Both Yes.

Im sure it was last season we seen the full move to HD-ish  but I have to say from the friendlies onwards their service has taken a step back. For example I know we beat HIbs 6-1 but I would have still liked the company they use to film it to have a fucking camera at each box just to satisfy my doubt that cunt was onside.