*****Official Europa League Group Stage Draw*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, oldbear said:

That's why I posted "English team away 1st please"

Still  not really understanding.

The last team I want us to not have tickets for would be an English team, i'd definitely want us going there, wherever in England. 

Anyway, we'll know all tomorrow, i'm just delighted to be playing anyone in the groups :thumbsup:

You're obviously  not old enough to remember last time we played an English team in Europe, Leeds,Champios League  1992. We got no tickets for the away game and Leeds got no tickets  for Ibrox,on police advice,think it will be same again.

26 minutes ago, oldbear said:

You're obviously  not old enough to remember last time we played an English team in Europe, Leeds,Champios League  1992. We got no tickets for the away game and Leeds got no tickets  for Ibrox,on police advice,think it will be same again.

We’ve played Man Utd twice and they had 2500 fans.

28 minutes ago, oldbear said:

I do remember, battle of Britain,back then when Leeds were  a top team, and we put them to the sword. 

Different days. If we get an English team and no tickets it will be UEFA and this FARE bollocks, not the Police. We play in England regular, and vice versa. 

Aye okay must have forgotten the Man Utd games.............

39 minutes ago, oldbear said:

1 hour ago, oldbear said:

We've played Man U twice in Europe since! We have also had countless friendlies down there! The only way we get 0 tickets is if it's the first away game! 

What pot are the pikeys in?

Give them a whore of a draw for travelling if I'm being honest...I don't give a fuck if they make it out the group stages as they will get gubbed again in the last 32 against half decent opponents 

Archived