Kent

falkirkNS

1 hour ago, George McLean said:

As much as many rate him, where is the £7 million coming from to sign him.

Liverpool have done deals for a couple of players whereby you loan them now with an obligation to pay next summer.  Surely to fuck something like that can be arranged.

Don't really understand the stance by Liverpool on this one. Yes he had a good season with us, but no one is willing to match the fee they have set. But that valuation drops with every game he doesn't play. So why not let him go out on loan and keep the valuation up. 

Guys who thrive in games like today is what we’ve been crying out for in previous years. Kent has no fear of the big stage or who his opponents are.  That strong, winning mentality, is worth its weight in gold.  Of course he’s missed.  Devastated if he doesn’t come back.  The boy obviously loves Rangers and wants to play his football with us.  

49 minutes ago, a_staunch_prod said:

This time last year Kent was getting the same abuse that Aribo and Ojo are getting today.

90% of people on here are clueless about football. That's a fact.

Wouldn't say people were clueless on here mate. Most of us have had a few drinks and think of what could have been. I rate Kent but you'd think he was a world class game changer the way some go on. He wouldn't have won us the game today but he'd have troubled them more than our present wingers. Given time they may well come good though. 

Despite his efforts with us he doesn't deserve a thread every second day. Time to move on I say. 

Tell you something much as I liked kent hs mythical status on here fast becoming pure fantasy.  

We actually are mssng Candieas more as Tav offers much less without a winger in front of him 

oday the lack of width was depressing. 

15 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Wouldn't say people were clueless on here mate. Most of us have had a few drinks and think of what could have been. I rate Kent but you'd think he was a world class game changer the way some go on. He wouldn't have won us the game today but he'd have troubled them more than our present wingers. Given time they may well come good though. 

Despite his efforts with us he doesn't deserve a thread every second day. Time to move on I say. 

Away to celtic, after Morelos was sent off, Kent single handedly took the game to them at Parkhead.  Could he have gotten us something out of that game today?  Absolutely.  That’s why he’s worth the money Liverpool want.

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

Away to celtic, after Morelos was sent off, Kent single handedly took the game to them at Parkhead.  Could he have gotten us something out of that game today?  Absolutely.  That’s why he’s worth the money Liverpool want.

Money which we don’t have to spend.

He is out-with our budget.

2 hours ago, TMB said:

He’s worth £7m.  Even if it was half now, half next summer, it should’ve been done.  He was a key player for us.  Bringing him back should’ been a top priority.

Kent was our top priority, to the point Gerrards sick answering questions on him, where have you been?

we can’t afford him that’s the problem, Kent has had nightmares against the tarriers aswell but don’t kid yersel. he’d be a welcome addition but not worth paying over the odds for him at 7m when you can get more for your 7m if you even have that much to spend, we don’t.

9 minutes ago, TMB said:

Indeed, but as I said, he wouldn't have won us the game today.  A draw at a push IF he had his shooting boots on. 

He isn't worth the money Liverpool want BTW or some team would have paid it. Don't get me wrong though, he is a great wee player. Just not as good as some make out and not worth mad money that we can't afford. 

I'd love to have him back but time to develop the wingers we have and hope they can do a job mate. 

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Tell you something much as I liked kent hs mythical status on here fast becoming pure fantasy.  

We actually are mssng Candieas more as Tav offers much less without a winger in front of him 

oday the lack of width was depressing. 

I've stated that on here for months now, we are weaker without Kent and candeias, gerrard had underestimated this bigtime...

6 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

I've stated that on here for months now, we are weaker without Kent and candeias, gerrard had underestimated this bigtime...

Well obviously as the players we have replaced them with are weaker. Jones, Stewart, hastie are not good enough.

I think Ojo will do well here 

1 minute ago, fernando0606 said:

Well obviously as the players we have replaced them with are weaker. Jones, Stewart, hastie are not good enough.

I think Ojo will do well here 

Not a racist bone in me but the young English black boys dont have or understand the aaggression required today, said it for weeks about aribo and ojo and was proved right today.

Kamara also bullied, looks shadow player who finished last season.

The pretty passy Ticky tacky these 3 have learned at arsenal academys as such do no good here.

Just glad all the aribo super fans have learned today.