Getting back on track

MisterC

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We have lost one game all year. Until Goldson's fuck up, at no time were we ever behind to any team.  I'm extremely confident we will be fine. Not to mention we have added a very talented young player. Getting back on track sounds exaggerated to me.

Losing to the scum suggests  the title makes sense imo

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I understand where @MisterC is coming from. Losing to them always highlights everything to a higher level.

I think it was such a kick in the balls in so many ways from tactics to players not fronting up on the day. I'm confident we will kick on though and put it behind us. Onwards and upwards!

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Another thread with 4 games and 4 wins mentioned, another 4 games without 4 wins coming up

It's been a cliche for the past couple of seasons, the September to October international break winning run. It really has to become a reality now, or else we are fucked. We cannot go into the December OF game behind.

I know it's a bit of a cliche in here but I thought at the start of the season if we won 8 of our first 10 we'd be in a really good position. Of course I never wanted a defeat to them but the fact is if we go about everything the right way then everything is completely salvageable.

Deal with Livingston first though which is just seen as 3 points but they're 3rd in the league and are scoring plenty of goals. We can't underestimate them by thinking weeks ahead.

The old firm was a massive boot in the balls.  A day we just got everything wrong. 

The international break as brutal as it was to get through, will having giving the players time to stew on that result

Saturday the players need to come out firing and put in a performance. 

If we can’t win these next 4 games then we don’t really deserve to be champions.  Imo only a complete capitulation from that lot will result in us being champions and I just can’t see it happening.  Everything about last Sunday just points to buckling under the big moments 

10 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

“Insert random month is massive for us”

Or ... the next few games are important

.... we must win the next few gsmes

... Gerrard must get it right in the next few games

... next few games are massive for us

repeat :pipe: