Things You'd Like To See In The Proposed New Museum At Edmiston House.

tannerall

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be willing to donate my original wooden ENCLOSURE sign 3 feet long that I rescued when I was working at Ibrox doing the glassblock towers.

They had some ugly Taig about to smash it off with a mash hammer. I spent about a hour teasing it off the brick using all sorts of different implements. 

Did get a few funny looks on the underground then the bus home that day. 

11 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I would be willing to donate my original wooden ENCLOSURE sign 3 feet long that I rescued when I was working at Ibrox doing the glassblock towers.

They had some ugly Taig about to smash it off with a mash hammer. I spent about a hour teasing it off the brick using all sorts of different implements. 

Did get a few funny looks on the underground then the bus home that day. 

Class mate. Any pictures of it?

A collage showing over the years how we and celtic have become if not "best of frenemies" but at least intertwined within the rich tapestry that is scottish football history.........

Either that or the photo of neil lennon wae bullet holes that got they guys the jail 

2 hours ago, TMB said:

The Arsenal shares bought back and placed where they rightfully belong.

That was my next choice. 

I'd love for us to play a friendly down there at some time with perhaps them taking the gate receipt, then  gifting us some shares to reinstate the special connections we had.

Was probably  the most famous and lasting of club connections in football over the decades, enough to fill a  huge chunk of a Rangers museum on  its  own, sadly now blown away by that bastard Whyte. 

Archived