Gerrard post match

Misteral

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

CB, I have watched football a long, long time and I've seen many world class teams play it out for a draw away from home and then win at home. It was naive. We gave up a free kick in a dangerous area and then ultimately a goal, both in the last 90 seconds. If we had simply kept the ball we would be sitting top of the league.

Even Davis said it was naive.

Last goal we had the whole defence in place. 

If Tav simply follows the runner he doesn’t get a shot on goal, why oh why did he cut inside to try and cut it out. 

3 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

And Rangers, with all the football history, pedigree and glitz of a big name manager cannot muster enough to beat an ordinary looking side from Switzerland who didn't even try to put 10 men behind the ball. 

History is irrelevant once the eleven players walk on the pitch. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Last goal we had the whole defence in place. 

If Tav simply follows the runner he doesn’t get a shot on goal, why oh why did he cut inside to try and cut it out. 

Tav fucked up for sure but keep possession on the free kick and it's game over.

24 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Why should they have had a penalty? If it was the Shagger tackle,you're wrong,their player dived. If it was Goldson's 'handball',you're wrong again as he had his arms by his side,wi no movement toward the ball.

The one with McGregor? Id be shouting for that if it had been Morelos. TV angle from behind their goal made it look like there was definite contact in the box. 

15 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Wolves managed an away win tonight against a very good side.    Wolves, with next to no recent European experience.

Much did this Wolves side cost to assimilate? 

Find it funny that you class Besiktas as a very good side yet in the se breath make Wolves out to beugs because they've not been in European competition in recent seasons. 

We were very fortunate to have avoided them in the playoffs, they'd have wiped the floor with us home and away. 

Players just not good enough

tavs defending

ojo anonymous

arfield did nothing

the 2 at the back when the opposition play a ball between them

all these problems will still be there for Porto away

we miss Kent and Jones badly even Aribo , and now jacks injury doesn't look good

50 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Wolves managed an away win tonight against a very good side.    Wolves, with next to no recent European experience.  Good for them.   And Rangers, with all the football history, pedigree and glitz of a big name manager cannot muster enough to beat an ordinary looking side from Switzerland who didn't even try to put 10 men behind the ball

Literally the most irrelevant comparison I think I’ve seen on here. Stop talking shite.

No point moaning abt the penalty decision  after the horrendous night tav was having Stevie 

btw I’m not slaughtering tav, there’s enough in that club on here, he’s usually decent in Europe but tonight he was actually worse than a man down 

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Playing for a draw in injury time is the right thing to do. Not pushing everyone forward for a corner in the 92nd minute. And then not keeping possession in the 93rd when we have a free kick. Those are managerial choices.

Stewart for Jack was a huge mistake and for that SG has to be questioned  

5 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Without even clicking play that title makes me not want to watch, poor excuse if we’re blaming the penalty decision as they should’ve had one as well 

Shut up ya beaver 

6 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Why should they have had a penalty? If it was the Shagger tackle,you're wrong,their player dived. If it was Goldson's 'handball',you're wrong again as he had his arms by his side,wi no movement toward the ball.

Ours was 100 percent a penalty and yes VAR would have made a difference

Archived