We've just went top of the league despite

ScottBF2

Top of the league despite having, arguably, two of our most creative players out injured for the majority of the season so far.

There's a doubt over whether Jones has it in him to oust Ojo, whether in the managers eyes or on merit. Kent, however is easily one of our crucial players and an almost guaranteed starter when fit.

If we can just keep doing as we've done we will be fine, IMO, but having these two back in contention shortly should signal alarm bells over at the Chamber of Secrets.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jackrfc95 said:

We won 5-0 yesterday and arguably our 3 best players didn't start. 

Morelos, Jack and Kent. 

Shows the strength in depth this season. 

Looking forward to seeing all come back in after the international break. 

The damage a fully fit Kent could do in this team as well. 

Watched the game again last night with different eyes.. I know it was only Hamilton, but we played some incredible football. We were very creative in the way we tried to break down an extremely defensive team. Stewart and Defoe were instrumental in this.  Some of the intricate short passing on the edge of the box between Kamara, Arfield, Stewart and defoe was sublime.   

3 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I watched their 2nd half yesterday, I never had a clue who half the players were.

But we are still 3-5 years behind eh!

I saw some of it and they looked pish. We didnt look great against them but at least we were in control for most of it. They certainly didnt look like they were. 

7 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Watched the game again last night with different eyes.. I know it was only Hamilton, but we played some incredible football. We were very creative in the way we tried to break down an extremely defensive team. Stewart and Defoe were instrumental in this.  Some of the intricate short passing on the edge of the box between Kamara, Arfield, Stewart and defoe was sublime.   

We are a good football side, haven't seen us play this well since Warburton's first few months. 

If we’re still top at the end then I’ll be happy..   don’t get me wrong it’s nice to be clear of them for the 1st time in a while but I’ve seen us buckle too many times to be gloating about being ahead.

hopefully the squad have learned after acting like we won the world cup final last December only to blow it over the following few weeks.

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We are a good football side, haven't seen us play this well since Warburton's first few months. 

Difference this time around is that we have far more quality and seem to have learned a shitload about how to break down stubborn teams. 

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Difference this time around is that we have far more quality and seem to have learned a shitload about how to break down stubborn teams. 

Defoe is a massive difference this season, him and Alfredo rotating instead of bringing a useless cunt like Lafferty in. 

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

I watched their 2nd half yesterday, I never had a clue who half the players were.

But we are still 3-5 years behind eh!

Even last week fat boy Gordon parks wrote in the record " there is no evidence to suggest Rangers have the ability to challenge celtic," he wishes basically. Still a long way to go obviously but I cannot see how  they can write such pish and expect to be taken seriously. 

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Fod

Flanagan Katic Helmander Halliday

Jack Aribo King Jones

Kent

Morelos

None in the starting eleven, only one on the bench.

The squad is so strong that Docherty and Barker don’t even make second eleven IMO

well apart from Morelos,Katic,Halliday and aribo all being on the bench!!

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Fod

Flanagan Katic Helmander Halliday

Jack Aribo King Jones

Kent

Morelos

None in the starting eleven, only one on the bench.

The squad is so strong that Docherty and Barker don’t even make second eleven IMO

Docherty and Barker shouldn’t even make the 3rd 11. 

Very strong squad for the most part.

15 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Even last week fat boy Gordon parks wrote in the record " there is no evidence to suggest Rangers have the ability to challenge celtic," he wishes basically. Still a long way to go obviously but I cannot see how  they can write such pish and expect to be taken seriously. 

4 straight league wins since the old firm defeat and we've had a 5 point swing and 6 goals clear in goal difference. 

But no evidence for parks 🤣

Archived