PlayStation 5

BridgeIsBlue

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Finny said:

Bought sniper elite 5 yesterday. Not played much of it but what I have played its really hard. There is also a new feature where another player online can come into your game and hunt you down as a German sniper. Could be a good feature once you get into it.Ā 

Perso ally I think it's a shit feature, unless their is the option to turn it off.Ā 

Ffs I don't play online games for a reason and I'm certainly not playing 60 quid for an offline single player game that allows that pish

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Perso ally I think it's a shit feature, unless their is the option to turn it off.Ā 

Ffs I don't play online games for a reason and I'm certainly not playing 60 quid for an offline single player game that allows that pish

You can turn it off.Ā 

On 29/05/2022 at 10:28, Finny said:

Bought sniper elite 5 yesterday.Ā 

Bit late but itā€™s on xbox game pass that game, if you had the option, could have saved you a good few quid but guessing youā€™re just on PS.

On 29/05/2022 at 10:28, Finny said:

Bought sniper elite 5 yesterday. Not played much of it but what I have played its really hard. There is also a new feature where another player online can come into your game and hunt you down as a German sniper. Could be a good feature once you get into it.Ā 

aye i just bought the DLC for elite 4 then heard this was outĀ :lol:

im currently doing the DLC levels and they are hard but i cant wait to get elite 5 and i even quite like the invasion mode but can you make it for friends only?

48 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

aye i just bought the DLC for elite 4 then heard this was outĀ :lol:

im currently doing the DLC levels and they are hard but i cant wait to get elite 5 and i even quite like the invasion mode but can you make it for friends only?

I think you can only turn it off or on. I've not really had a proper go of it hopefully during the week il get a good bit of playing time.Ā 

7 hours ago, Finny said:

I think you can only turn it off or on. I've not really had a proper go of it hopefully during the week il get a good bit of playing time.Ā 

First time I properly came across that mode was in deathloop. Didn't know what had happened until I had a look online.Ā 

Deleted the game shortly afterwards and never played it again. Need to see if that has the option to turn it off

On 29/05/2022 at 12:41, rabc10000 said:

Ā 

On 30/05/2022 at 22:47, rabc10000 said:

First time I properly came across that mode was in deathloop. Didn't know what had happened until I had a look online.Ā 

Deleted the game shortly afterwards and never played it again. Need to see if that has the option to turn it off

I've heard that there's a hack that if you take the fuse out of your router then play either of those games, you don't get other players joining. Don't know if true though.

On 01/06/2022 at 00:57, Jamie0202 said:

Ā 

I've heard that there's a hack that if you take the fuse out of your router then play either of those games, you don't get other players joining. Don't know if true though.

@Big Al 55Ā tried this, heā€™s sadly still found his way onlineĀ 

23 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Resident Evil 4 remake out March 2023.

@BlueSuedeSambasĀ @Jimbeamjunior

Oh fuck yes that will be incredible.Ā 

Ā 

I am probably alone in this but I loved Resi 5 it was before I had online access living on my own so I played the fuck out of that on the Xbox 360, I really hope they remaster that too.Ā 

10 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Resident Evil 4 remake out March 2023.

@BlueSuedeSambasĀ @Jimbeamjunior

Oofftt game changer right there, buzzing for that, theres a ps5 upgrade for remake 2 and 3 later this year as well

But 4 was an absolute daddy back in the day, give us newer controls and I'll pay whatever for it lol

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Oofftt game changer right there, buzzing for that, theres a ps5 upgrade for remake 2 and 3 later this year as well

But 4 was an absolute daddy back in the day, give us newer controls and I'll pay whatever for it lol

DLC coming for Village as well.Ā