PlayStation 5

BridgeIsBlue

On 26/07/2022 at 12:37, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Platinumed Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga last night. Easy to platinum but takes a while. If you're not looking to spend a lot of money on games at the moment, but play one that keeps you interested then I'd recommend.

Started playing Crash Bandicoot 4 yesterday and also playing Death's Door at the moment. Really enjoying both. Also got Hades, Elden Ring, Chicory, Spirit of the North and Planet Coaster on standby.

Got a lot of games on my ps store wishlist which I'm interested in. The Forgotten City and Psychonauts 2 mainly at the moment. Anyone played either of these?

Is the forgotten city that one that was a Skyrim mod originally?  If so was amazing as a user made add on to that game. 

9 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

Is the forgotten city that one that was a Skyrim mod originally?  If so was amazing as a user made add on to that game. 

Skyrim has a co-op mod just on PC now called Together Reborn. Would be class firing about with mates if it’s done well. Unfortunately not possible on Xbox or PS as it stands. 

Just now, CR3 said:

Skyrim has a co-op mod just on PC now called Together Reborn. Would be class firing about with mates if it’s done well.

Moved from Xbox one to ps5 which doesn’t allow new assets (I think?) so mods are limited - can you get that for PlayStation too? 

1 minute ago, Blue72 said:

Shame though think I’ve probably played  at least 400 hours of it with various mods and characters since it came out so probably one best left of the shelf now….

Nice. Think I’m about 100 hours and level 62.  Haven’t even seen a legendary dragon or the ebony warrior yet as you need to be level 79/80 I think. For some reason I can’t access the thieves guild quests, they’re either bugged or it’s because I’ve done the story and DLC’s. Only achievements left are thieves guild and werewolf/vampire ones. Do you think it’s easy enough to start a new game and go straight to Riften for the thieves guild by any chance? 

4 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Nice. Think I’m about 100 hours and level 62.  Haven’t even seen a legendary dragon or the ebony warrior yet as you need to be level 79/80 I think. For some reason I can’t access the thieves guild quests, they’re either bugged or it’s because I’ve done the story and DLC’s. Only achievements left are thieves guild and werewolf/vampire ones. Do you think it’s easy enough to start a new game and go straight to Riften for the thieves guild by any chance? 

I think I took them on quite early in a playthrough with a mod that meant you weren’t Dragonborn and we’re just a random person entering the world - seem to remember with low sneaking/lockpocking skills it was quite difficult.  You could grind those two with a new save - assume you’ve already checked out it it’s a known bug/there’s a way to trigger the conversation that starts that quest line? 

1 minute ago, Blue72 said:

I think I took them on quite early in a playthrough with a mod that meant you weren’t Dragonborn and we’re just a random person entering the world - seem to remember with low sneaking/lockpocking skills it was quite difficult.  You could grind those two with a new save - assume you’ve already checked out it it’s a known bug/there’s a way to trigger the conversation that starts that quest line? 

Aye having no sneak or lockpick is an issue. Probably a bit too lazy to do all that again. I’m sure I started the quest line and then the person either isn’t there or giving me the conversation to progress with it. I’ll check it out. There is a Skyrim mod patch that sorts out all the bugs in your game, but you can’t get achievements with it on. I’m sure when I put it on the quest might have appeared, so that would point towards a bug unfortunately.

4 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Aye having no sneak or lockpick is an issue. Probably a bit too lazy to do all that again. I’m sure I started the quest line and then the person either isn’t there or giving me the conversation to progress with it. I’ll check it out. There is a Skyrim mod patch that sorts out all the bugs in your game, but you can’t get achievements with it on. I’m sure when I put it on the quest might have appeared, so that would point towards a bug unfortunately.

Amazing now I’ve played on three platforms and was still finding bugs last year too! 

seem to recall a bit of a cheese way to get your sneaking skill up by just spinning around just out of sight of an NPC but tbh I may be conflating Skyrim with Morrisons at this point (and I’m sure that game is virtually unplayable nowadays) 

21 hours ago, Blue72 said:

Amazing now I’ve played on three platforms and was still finding bugs last year too! 

seem to recall a bit of a cheese way to get your sneaking skill up by just spinning around just out of sight of an NPC but tbh I may be conflating Skyrim with Morrisons at this point (and I’m sure that game is virtually unplayable nowadays) 

Definitely meant Morrowind!

44 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Has anyone here got GTA trilogy? Is it worth playing now with the updates? I'm dying to get it for nostalgic reasons but I know it wad a fucking mess at launch.

Wouldn't waste my time mate, was looking forward to it but it is bad. 

3 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Has anyone here got GTA trilogy? Is it worth playing now with the updates? I'm dying to get it for nostalgic reasons but I know it wad a fucking mess at launch.

Even if fixed, you'll probably play if for a couple of hours and realise how badly they've aged. Just stick on a Spotify playlist and get your nostalgia of it that way. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

I ordered from Shopto last night who said they had stock. A little more expensive I believe though.

Shopto, over the last 7 years or so have been excellent for me on numerous consoles, games and gift cards.

Got my ps5 on release day with them. Use dpd for delivery as well