*****The Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

RangersMedia

9 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I  wonder if using the same robust formation  from Thursday with Davis sitting in front of defence, and hitting them on the break would suit us better in the early stages of away games in the SPL, as so many teams (like Motherwell) usually try to manhandle and batter us down in the opening stages rather than allowing us to play open football. 

Yes, possibly mate. It certainly helps in Europe. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe a game to give either Jack or Davies a rest. 

Same as hertz game, it will be a battle. 

I'd put Edmondson in midfield and push Davies further forward. 

Stewart at 10 and we could open them up. 

Sure it won't happen but SG did put the big guy into midfield recently. 

He's big, athletic, can tackle and he can pass a ball. 

Time we stopped being bullied by these agricultural teams. 

11 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

If we can hit anything like that second half v's Porto again, we'll wipe this shower of shite off the park. It's getting that consistency that's key though. Hopefully we're up and at them from the first whistle.

3 - 0 to the famous! 

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

No chance. Theres always a comedown or "hangover" from the highs of top European football, even if its only the Europa league to the rought and tumble of Scottish football on a cold winters afternoon. It will no doubt be 90 mins of side ways passing and rolling about with the Northern Lanarkshire hammer throwing.  

Will be a professional run them down and bang in a couple of goals. 2-0.

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Missed the last two home games being on holiday, so really looking forward to getting back to Ibrox and please get us three points Rangers. :rangers:

Same. I've been in portugal since the day after the Young boys game. Hasn't dropped below 20°, even at night time. 

Its bloody freezing but I'm glad to finally be back in Scotland. Never thought I'd say that but I've missed Ibrox. 

Going for a hard fought professional performance 2-0. Morelos and Katic.

I don't have a good feeling about this one tbh

Well haven't beaten us in the league at Ibrox for years and as SG said in recent interview . They are playing passing football

Someone asked for predictions recently and I went draw tyncastle , draw Porto and Win versus Motherwell

Hope I'm 100% correct at the end  .

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Well haven't beaten us in the league at Ibrox for years and as SG said in recent interview . They are playing passing football

Someone asked for predictions recently and I went draw tyncastle , draw Porto and Win versus Motherwell

Hope I'm 100% correct at the end  .

I think the more they play passing football that will play into our hands 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Fuck off with that.😡

Hate it when folk say that🤣

No way are we fucking up today. Especially with us playing after THEM. 

Whatever result they get should be enough for us to beat these cunts. Not dropping points at home to Motherwell after last weeks draw. 

Having Kent back and up to near full fitness is a bonus. Just hope Tav has been working on his defending and crossing.  If he's still over hitting his dead balls then we have at least 2 other players capable of putting in deadly balls. And I'm not talking about Davis. He's always been brutal with dead balls. 

5 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Fuck off with that.😡

Hate it when folk say that🤣

No way are we fucking up today. Especially with us playing after THEM. 

Whatever result they get should be enough for us to beat these cunts. Not dropping points at home to Motherwell after last weeks draw. 

Having Kent back and up to near full fitness is a bonus. Just hope Tav has been working on his defending and crossing.  If he's still over hitting his dead balls then we have at least 2 other players capable of putting in deadly balls. And I'm not talking about Davis. He's always been brutal with dead balls. 

Sorry RWAB . I apologise . I know you know your football :p:

Archived