*****The Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Misteral said:

It's a league game so getting three points is the only objective. Think we'll score a few, though. 

We're currently equal at the top on goal difference and second place on goals scored by one goal.

Would be interesting if it was so close toward end of the season with a few games remaining. 

Make no mistake, tomorrow is a huge game. 

Whatever happens at Pittodrie we have to win and Motherwell will be up for it after a decent start to their season. 

We can’t afford to go behind, we need to grab the game, get ahead and show dominance. 

Winning is everything.

3 hours ago, ayro said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Arfield Kamara Aribo 

Ojo Defoe Kent

Would like Davis and Jack rested so they can do Ross Co, Hearts and Porto

3 points in any way possible

I doubt if both Jack and Davis will be left out perhaps one or the other but not both. I agree both could use a rest just think both out is a bit risky 

43 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

I doubt if both Jack and Davis will be left out perhaps one or the other but not both. I agree both could use a rest just think both out is a bit risky 

Worried about Jack tbh as his absence at Tynecastle demonstrated how pivotal he is especially in away fixtures / EL, think there is more to the knee situation that blew up when on international duty than the club want to admit.

Hope I am wrong though.

8 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

4-1 to the famous after a 1-1 draw at pittodrie thank you very much!! Just win Rangers!! 

There is no way that fukin loser will take points off those bastards

27 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

If we can hit anything like that second half v's Porto again, we'll wipe this shower of shite off the park. It's getting that consistency that's key though. Hopefully we're up and at them from the first whistle.

3 - 0 to the famous! 

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

I  wonder if using the same robust formation  from Thursday with Davis sitting in front of defence, and hitting them on the break would suit us better in the early stages of away games in the SPL, as so many teams (like Motherwell) usually try to manhandle and batter us down in the opening stages rather than allowing us to play open football. 

Archived