*****The Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Marky. said:

Minutes silence and Remembrance Day tributes this Sunday.

They’re bringing back the artillery cannon which, I must admit, makes me shite it every time. And don’t act like you don’t either!

I love those tributes, but the cannon 😞.

Can't beat it........

2013-11-09_15.00.07.jpg

52 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Has to continue to start Kent and Barker. 

Literally no point in Ojo being used as any more than a squad player to give our actual wingers a rest

He won't do that though, he's going to respect Liverpool and their player 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Has to continue to start Kent and Barker. 

Literally no point in Ojo being used as any more than a squad player to give our actual wingers a rest

I'd put Ojo out the squad totally for this one.  Either the boy wakes up to playing for Rangers or he goes back down the road. 

Winning and scoring a lot of Goals is  crucial in this obviously. With the mhanks away to the sheep I can see them narrowly winning so if we could bag a lot of goals and we will go back to the summit again.

Mcgregor 

Tav.    Goldson.         Katic.     Barasic 

Davis

Jack.                        Aribo 

Arfield.                          Kent

Defoe.   

4-0 Rangers WATP!!

7 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

McGregor

Polster   Katic   Edmundson  Barisic

Jack    Davis    Aribo

Stewart   Defoe  Kent

4-1 Us

Oh fuck, yes please!

I don't see Motherwell causing us problems and time for rotation. Some do need rested and others given a shout. Those changes don't weaken the team imo.  Alfredo on the bench in case of any fuck ups. What's not to like?!

45 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh fuck, yes please!

I don't see Motherwell causing us problems and time for rotation. Some do need rested and others given a shout. Those changes don't weaken the team imo.  Alfredo on the bench in case of any fuck ups. What's not to like?!

Never happening mate, but that team is more than capable of beating Motherwell at home. 

22 minutes ago, The Monk said:

The big dilemma for this is whether to start Morelos for this and leave Defoe for Ross County on Wednesday. Good dilemma to have mind you.

The challenge of playing in Europe whilst maintaining winning ways at home is indeed a good thing, although there are some who expressed the opinion earlier this season that European qualification may be a hinderance. Whilst fatigue may well be an issue with some members of the squad, I would suggest that the confidence gained from that superb display on Thursday will more than make up for it. I guarantee you that the 11 who started against Porto would be more than happy, and able to go again tomorrow.

Can people just cast their minds back to the 4-0 Hearts predictions that were being thrown about?

Settle down! 😂

No wonder this place goes in to meltdown 20 minutes after kick off. We have no easy game this season. We are Rangers, and teams want to beat us more than anyone else.

We say 'We Welcome The Chase' then lose our shit when teams get something from us or we don't score a barrel load.

3 points for me is all I ask for.

Mcgregor 

Flanagan    Goldson.         Katic.     Barasic 

Davis

Jack.                        Aribo 

Stewart.                          Kent (murphy on as sub)

Defoe.   

Archived