Kenny Miller

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Sooty & Stevens said:

what you talking about? i use the site , coz i dont think the RHAT deserves space on a forum we have more to worry about with present team/manager needing discussing quicker - tramp in charge has to go no interest in us only his feckin bin dipper tramp club he lurvs- stepping stone us ---and we should be nae cunts stepping stone 

Is that you Jeffrey? or his homo acquaintance?

40 minutes ago, Sooty & Stevens said:

what you talking about? i use the site , coz i dont think the RHAT deserves space on a forum we have more to worry about with present team/manager needing discussing quicker - tramp in charge has to go no interest in us only his feckin bin dipper tramp club he lurvs- stepping stone us ---and we should be nae cunts stepping stone 

Fucking hell, what a retarded cunt, away and get an education Timothy

48 minutes ago, Sooty & Stevens said:

Didn’t you previously post that you had brain cancer?

Not going to say what I really want to say...

1 hour ago, Sooty & Stevens said:

3 minutes ago, Sooty & Stevens said:

actually its  incurable brain cancer im  not retarded thats afflicting me right now - sorry to disappoint you 

CC0BDC24-A7B6-4C78-8376-00237A9D88C8.jpeg

9 hours ago, Unionblue said:

I wonder if Kenny looks back on his playing career and has any regrets about signing for the filth, all he seems to allude to is how he was badly handled in leaving us, what about the utter fucking shame of signing for those cunts kenny? 

You’re actually spot on mate, I remember an interview a while back and although he didn’t state that explicitly he alluded to signing for them being a mistake and that he regretted it.

11 hours ago, Sooty & Stevens said:

Off you fuck.....

There probably is some truth in stuff he is saying but that isn't the point. I don't understand why our ex-players feel they need to produce publicity that is negative to our club, especially when we are back and trying to build momentum on and off the park. 

I can understand if he feels upset in how he has been treated, but if he loves the club as much as he claims then he should know this sort of thing is not helpful. He has made a great deal of money from the club over the years, he left a few times and played for them so he's not exactly the golden child. He should take a lesson from Lee Wallace in how to behave, and maybe talk about the club he actually plays for now. Funny how the dressing room leaks have dried up too...

15 hours ago, Sooty & Stevens said:

tenor.gif

7 hours ago, MisterC said:

All the subtlety of a bull in a China shop

:lol:

Was thinking similar mate .... Like a bulldog supping porridge was what came to mind though ..... also had the sense that he was a Gerrard hater and a previous poster who actually banned himself after getting warned about that.

:UK:

1 minute ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

Was thinking similar mate .... Like a bulldog supping porridge was what came to mind though ..... also had the sense that he was a Gerrard hater and a previous poster who actually banned himself after getting warned about that.

Either way hes a wanker who has no place on this site. Criticism of SG is one thing, outright abuse is another. 

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

Either way hes a wanker who has no place on this site. Criticism of SG is one thing, outright abuse is another. 

:tu:

Totally agree mate ... when you don't know the difference between both you are best to just chuck in the towel ..... well done on getting rid of the waste of air ... the planet is polluted enough without allowing that tramp to "air" his  pathetic views on RM.

1 minute ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

Totally agree mate ... when you don't know the difference between both you are best to just chuck in the towel ..... well done on getting rid of the waste of air ... the planet is polluted enough without allowing that tramp to "air" his  pathetic views on RM.

Happy to oblige mate. I like nothing better than a banning to get me going in the morning  :lol:

Archived