Kenny Miller

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

He was an awful player, never seen a player with such a bad first touch. He had a good spell at Hibs when he was young but outwith that he was guff to average.

What nonsense.

Not a fan of Millers personality but he was outstanding for us in his second spell when he came here.

One of our best strikers in recent years during that period of him and Boyd.

On 29/10/2019 at 21:51, geronimoo said:

He was an awful player, never seen a player with such a bad first touch. He had a good spell at Hibs when he was young but outwith that he was guff to average.

I’ve got zero time for him but that’s utter shite. He was superb for us, particularly across the second & third spells 

The bitterness is strong in this one

I don’t agree with you, 

Check his actual stats.

scored big goals, against big teams, at big times.

tarriers, home an away,  Europe home an away, Cup finals, cup semi finals, national team goals v Italy Germany England to name a few.

boyd is top scorer, flat track bully.

walter picked miller every big fukin game Rangers played, Boyd hardly played big games, played mostly  against the shite and hoovered up the the goals.

funny how novo and miller have a great record against the tarriers and Boyd doesn’t..

yeah, Miller was guff, to average , as you say son.

On 29/10/2019 at 22:11, ForeverAndEver said:

His spell in the season before leaving for Turkey was superb.

Can't deny this although I hate the wee fake tanned prick. He did have a few spells where he was very dangerous and rightly so was an important member of the team. 

1 hour ago, Unionblue said:

I wonder if Kenny looks back on his playing career and has any regrets about signing for the filth, all he seems to allude to is how he was badly handled in leaving us, what about the utter fucking shame of signing for those cunts kenny? 

He will never ever be a Rangers legend because of that. Doesn't matter what arguments are on this thread about how good he was for us. He played for them. That's unforgivable.

4 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Welcome to the forum, tell us more about yourself Sooty.

what you talking about? i use the site , coz i dont think the RHAT deserves space on a forum we have more to worry about with present team/manager needing discussing quicker - tramp in charge has to go no interest in us only his feckin bin dipper tramp club he lurvs- stepping stone us ---and we should be nae cunts stepping stone 

Haha fishing or totally clueless

3 minutes ago, Sooty & Stevens said:

what you talking about? i use the site , coz i dont think the RHAT deserves space on a forum we have more to worry about with present team/manager needing discussing quicker - tramp in charge has to go no interest in us only his feckin bin dipper tramp club he lurvs- stepping stone us ---and we should be nae cunts stepping stone 

I'll tramp all over you ya fuckin space cadet cunt.

11 minutes ago, Sooty & Stevens said:

Good post m8

Will decipher later.

7 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

7 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

At best a troll, smells like a tramp. Don't give him anything, he'll just spend it on smack.

15 minutes ago, Sooty & Stevens said:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2940fe8fe69b7a064cd4

Archived