Kenny Miller

BridgeIsBlue

55 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Saying two are employees doing well as employees but that the other ex employee is being critical about aspects of the club whilst not being open, and will no doubt eventually tell all to his own financial benefit isnt far fetched. Strange mindset to want to group the 3 together in their conduct tbh.

Nah I’m not defending Miller either and it does seem like that, but it’s mad how much people change their mind on this forum at the drop of a hat :lol: 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Who's slating the club :duh:

Who do you love more ex players or the club itself? 

Err where did I say anyone was slating the club??

also i just don’t feel the need to slate every ex player like many in here do - especially for expressing an opinion or recounting a story - it’s like a collective angst against anyone who played for us and says anything. 

3 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Nah I’m not defending Miller either and it does seem like that, but it’s mad how much people change their mind on this forum at the drop of a hat :lol: 

All I'm saying is I can read what's being said and written here and now re him and comment on that without needing to bring others into it for decisions from several years ago.

Not so sure so many are changing their minds, their views on him when he was sidelined by the club and all the leaks were happening is probably still the basis of their opinion on him now.

1 hour ago, left winger said:

Just read the article in the record and there’s fuck all in it - People working to their own agendas, not the right people for the club, made a scapegoat a couple of times, Wallace dragged into it. That’s it. Didn’t hear it, but he’s obviously been asked about how he left and hasn’t given them much, if anything new. 

Meh nah. Not how it works. Journo phones him and says he's thinking of doing an article on the subject, having heard it on that podcast probably, asks Kenny if its ok to just print what he said in that podcast and make out its a new interview or set of quotes, Kenny ok's it. Story goes to print.

Kevin Thomson laid this shite out on his H&H interview. How they'll just write the article then phone up and ask if its ok to attribute the quotes therein to you.

44 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Err where did I say anyone was slating the club??

also i just don’t feel the need to slate every ex player like many in here do - especially for expressing an opinion or recounting a story - it’s like a collective angst against anyone who played for us and says anything. 

You didn’t. Kenny Miller is. He is publicly slating the club AGAIN, and dragging up stuff from 2 years ago we’ve all moved on from. He won’t name names or give specifics, but brings it up time after time. 

Some of our explayers deserve to be slated for their post Rangers career conduct in the media. Look at how ex-filth players all champion their club, while ours throw Rangers and our current players under the bus with the celtic infested Scottish media. 

Miller has always been a mercenary.  Never liked the guy as footballer and seems quite obvious now he was causing issues behind the scenes.  Arguing with Murty and I think Pedro dropped him because he suspected he was leaking things to the press.  Best thing we ever did was get rid of him.  

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

Meh nah. Not how it works. Journo phones him and says he's thinking of doing an article on the subject, having heard it on that podcast probably, asks Kenny if its ok to just print what he said in that podcast and make out its a new interview or set of quotes, Kenny ok's it. Story goes to print.

Kevin Thomson laid this shite out on his H&H interview. How they'll just write the article then phone up and ask if its ok to attribute the quotes therein to you.

It’s quotes taken from the radio, isn’t it?

1 hour ago, TMB said:

Miller has always been a mercenary.  Never liked the guy as footballer and seems quite obvious now he was causing issues behind the scenes.  Arguing with Murty and I think Pedro dropped him because he suspected he was leaking things to the press.  Best thing we ever did was get rid of him.  

Most footballers are mercenaries. How many play for us because they support the team? That’s not an issue.

He’s given more to the club that Murty and Pedro ever have.

But, now, either tell us every single thing, or shut the fuck up, Kenny.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

You didn’t. Kenny Miller is. He is publicly slating the club AGAIN, and dragging up stuff from 2 years ago we’ve all moved on from. He won’t name names or give specifics, but brings it up time after time. 

Some of our explayers deserve to be slated for their post Rangers career conduct in the media. Look at how ex-filth players all champion their club, while ours throw Rangers and our current players under the bus with the celtic infested Scottish media. 

So an ex player tells his story, in the most uncontroversial way, by not naming names, and on a Forum where the minutia of the club is discussed we critisise him and turn on him for it.

The only part I agree with is he should name names and give us his full side of the story. Our club is not above criticism or reproach!   What is the point in hearing from ex players if they only blow smoke up our arses? celtic players might choose to do that but that just makes what they puff pieces and nothing else.

I remember Kenny for his goals, his effort, his will to win and I am interested to hear what he has to say, good or bad about the club.

If his treatment was that bad why hasn’t Wallace been slating the club? He thanked the club and moved on. Miller’s a self centred, egotistical moron. He fucked us over twice and he’s bleating out like a wee victim without actually explaining why he was hard done by. Spray tanned weirdo. 

9 minutes ago, King Jela said:

If his treatment was that bad why hasn’t Wallace been slating the club? He thanked the club and moved on. Miller’s a self centred, egotistical moron. He fucked us over twice and he’s bleating out like a wee victim without actually explaining why he was hard done by. Spray tanned weirdo. 

Wallace doesn’t seem like that type of person, but considering the club couldn’t even muster up a statement on the website or a simple wee tweet then it’s obvious that something still wasn’t right

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wallace doesn’t seem like that type of person, but considering the club couldn’t even muster up a statement on the website or a simple wee tweet then it’s obvious that something still wasn’t right

And yet he still wished the club well and moved on, whereas Miller goes on and on and on and on. It’s been a year and a half and he’s had 3 clubs since then. 

14 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:tu:

On the money mate.

We gave that cunt Neely a better send off than we did Wallace ..... if you are to believe that worse cunt Daly ..... but you are correct mate ..... regardless of the differences in personality between Wallace and Miller the Club have treated them both badly and something is not right about the whole situation ..... King didn't help their cause by declaring Murty fucking "man of the year" ..... this statement only causes more confusion especially after the hard to take defeat at the hands of the tarriers ....... Miller obviously has not let it go and is more vocal ..... and I think the same is correct about Wallace only he is less vocal ..... either way something happened that has caused both players to be bitter in their own way .... especially the fact that they both won the tribunal against The Club

Let's be honest ... if anyone on here was to find themselves in a similar situation at their own place of employment .... would they not be entitled to feel pissed off .... Miller is no different regardless of how a person feels about him.

🇬🇧

5 hours ago, left winger said:

Just read the article in the record and there’s fuck all in it - People working to their own agendas, not the right people for the club, made a scapegoat a couple of times, Wallace dragged into it. That’s it. Didn’t hear it, but he’s obviously been asked about how he left and hasn’t given them much, if anything new. 

Fuck reading that, I thought you'd be a Guardian man?

Archived