Rangers turmoil like 2012 could happen again soon

ricksen_da_best

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All we do is win 55, qualify for the Champions League then let Morelos have his dream EPL move for £20-30m and we'll be sorted for the next 5 years minimum.

Whilst this happens the scum go into meltdown and whore Eduoard around every team in Europe, try to get rid of their big earners whilst begging for a a new manager once popcorn teeth gets sacked.

Might seem a bit tongue in cheek but realistically thats what winning 55 could mean for both clubs. It would all suddenly look very bleak for the scum.

4 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

A LEADING football finance expert

Oh no not another one. The tarriers have been the leading football finance experts since 2012 and with a name like Brady he's not making much of an attempt to disguise himself

Slightly off topic, but did anyone listen to Talksport this morning? Brazil was banging on about Lazio v's them, and how brilliant a victory it was at the piggery blah blah. I was wondering if he would even mention us. Well....he did! He started going on about our financial problems and how Gerrard might get fed up if he didn't get funds and couldn't win the league. "I'm honestly not trying to wind up the Gers fans either....." fucking nauseating prick! 

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye but we can’t sell a full squad. 

Oh I know ,just trying to point out it’s not just Morelos who is a valuable asset ,

Some of our better players like Shagger and Davis and maybe soon Defoe are worth fuck all 

16 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Slightly off topic, but did anyone listen to Talksport this morning? Brazil was banging on about Lazio v's them, and how brilliant a victory it was at the piggery blah blah. I was wondering if he would even mention us. Well....he did! He started going on about our financial problems and how Gerrard might get fed up if he didn't get funds and couldn't win the league. "I'm honestly not trying to wind up the Gers fans either....." fucking nauseating prick! 

Heard it ,he also said Gerrard would get frustrated and leave if he wasn’t given the funds to close the gap ,fuck all gap for me to see ,fair enough they won at Ibrox but there’s only 1 goal of a difference and we are both in a final ,Even fannies like Alan Rough have pointed out recently there is almost nothing between the teams ,

Saying that the fat alkay has done his job ,90pc of the audience ain’t from this country so they will soak up his bullshit as a fact 

10 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Heard it ,he also said Gerrard would get frustrated and leave if he wasn’t given the funds to close the gap ,fuck all gap for me to see ,fair enough they won at Ibrox but there’s only 1 goal of a difference and we are both in a final ,Even fannies like Alan Rough have pointed out recently there is almost nothing between the teams ,

Saying that the fat alkay has done his job ,90pc of the audience ain’t from this country so they will soak up his bullshit as a fact 

He's also come out saying arsenal should be looking at Gerrard and if the offer came he would do a Rodgers.

Only one club in england gerrard will ever go to. Guy is a clown. 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

He's also come out saying arsenal should be looking at Gerrard and if the offer came he would do a Rodgers.

Only one club in england gerrard will ever go to. Guy is a clown. 

Permanently pishd 

in these health conscious times I don’t know why he still has a job with his constant bragging of bevy and gambling 

:lol::lol::lol:

It makes me laugh at just how many other clubs would be in the same position as The Rangers if their revenue was to be affected adversely.

This moron has so many other clubs to choose from in Scotland ........... yet guess who he decided to choose? ..... the only show in town .... as it's all about The Rangers.

He could be writing about every club in Scotland  ..... as we do not have the luxury of EPL mega millions from TV rights and the highly inflated transfer market where a journeyman can easily go for more than the price of our outstanding debt.

Another bullshit story from another fenian loving tosser with nothing of value to say ..... just another wanker whom I would not take advice from on anything more serious than using a zebra crossing ..... even then I doubt the advice would be of any value ..... :p:

:UK:

He's some sort of a professor FFS.

Woudn't you think he'd be more interested in proving a hypothesis that links a particular football club  to the perpetual rape and sexual abuse of children for decades and the reasons behind it being acceptable to those who knew it was going on?

Just a thought.

Archived