#FREE KATIC#

qwerty

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Helander and Goldson were fucking abysmal tonight. Katic has to start on Sunday! 

As were Flanagan Jack Alfredo and just about every other player on our side.  Even the first half when we were two up was a mixture of some good and some slack play. Aberdeen were rotten for 40 minutes and made us look better.

Poor performance all round tonight imo. Including the managers decision making. 

Gerrard chucked him on when we were getting a few set pieces at the end, so he must realise he's commanding in the air. 

That said the tims will run at us with the ball on the deck, so that's not an issue.

I'd still trust Niko to clear the ball far more than the two Ronnie's currently in the team.

Katic would literally commit murder to clear a ball, whereas Laurel & Hardy couldn't tackle a fish supper between them. 

27 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

When was his last good game, seriously?

He hasn’t really put a foot wrong in the games he’s played this season and probably had the best performance I’ve seen from any of our Centre backs under Gerrard against Legia Warsaw....

Just now, MARK92GERS said:

He hasn’t really put a foot wrong in the games he’s played this season and probably had the best performance I’ve seen from any of our Centre backs under Gerrard against Legia Warsaw....

Has he not?

Pish against celtic for 90 and the first goal, pish against Livi at home as well as being bullied by Uche away to Hearts.

Was brilliant at the start of the season though

Problem is, with Katic lack of games lately, can you just throw him in at the deep end on Sunday?

For me despite the fact those two cunts at the back were useless tonight, you have to stick with them and hopefully play on the front foot and protect them.

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Problem is, with Katic lack of games lately, can you just throw him in at the deep end on Sunday?

For me despite the fact those two cunts at the back were useless tonight, you have to stick with them and hopefully play on the front foot and protect them.

I think you can, if you let them play you’re asking for trouble. There’s more chance of Katic coming in with a point to prove and playing well than either of those 2 delivering IMO

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You can't throw Katic into a cup final when he's barely played for months for fuck sake

I don't get that logic one bit, we have been watching at close hand how bad the current 2 have been of late.....Katic has been involved from the off with the 1st team this season.....what's the point of having 4 CBS if were going to use lack of game time as an excuse not to play them.....what if the 2 of them pick up injuries between now and Sunday.....do we just say "ah fuck it, just you lot take the tie as our other 2 CBS haven't played for months"

They are both fit young players, I have no qualms at making changes for Sunday as I can't bear watching the same mistakes getting made week in week out.

2 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Gerrard chucked him on when we were getting a few set pieces at the end, so he must realise he's commanding in the air. 

That said the tims will run at us with the ball on the deck, so that's not an issue.

I'd still trust Niko to clear the ball far more than the two Ronnie's currently in the team.

Katic would literally commit murder to clear a ball, whereas Laurel & Hardy couldn't tackle a fish supper between them. 

Very true, but too many in denial and most of all, Gerrard.

I’d like to know why even by our support Goldson gets a pass for being shite in just about every game while every little mistake Katic makes gets picked on 

Goldson was at fault for their first goal and win at Ibrox yet someone a couple of posts ago is blaming Katic?

He had a bad game against Livi which was nowhere near as bad as what the chuckle brothers served up against Dykes shortly after

He has to start playing, Edmundson as well who’s looked nothing but solid in the brief appearances he’s made

Despite nearly costing us a goal against Hamilton with it Goldson was still attempting his one two and run up the park leaving a big gap at the back move tonight 

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

I’d like to know why even by our support Goldson gets a pass for being shite in just about every game while every little mistake Katic makes gets picked on 

Goldson was at fault for their first goal and win at Ibrox yet someone a couple of posts ago is blaming Katic?

He had a bad game against Livi which was nowhere near as bad as what the chuckle brothers served up against Dykes shortly after

He has to start playing, Edmundson as well who’s looked nothing but solid in the brief appearances he’s made

Despite nearly costing us a goal against Hamilton with it Goldson was still attempting his one two and run up the park leaving a big gap at the back move tonight 

BTW I don't really recall the first bar Helander turning it in but. Goldson stopped in the box for the second to appeal for a foul, play to the fucking whistle 

13 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Because despite Goldson’s shite pass, Jack and Katic both had a shocker for their first.

He wont change the centre halves for a cup final. Katic is a good player but think people would do well to remember that he has had his own fair share if howlers this season, not least in the Old Firm game when celtic deliberately left him with the ball as they knew he’d likely give them it back, which he did. That doesn’t excuse the defending last night but it’s not as clear as some would like to make it out 

11 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

He wont change the centre halves for a cup final. Katic is a good player but think people would do well to remember that he has had his own fair share if howlers this season, not least in the Old Firm game when celtic deliberately left him with the ball as they knew he’d likely give them it back, which he did. That doesn’t excuse the defending last night but it’s not as clear as some would like to make it out 

"....deliberately left him with the ball as they new he'd likely give them it back, which he did..."

Lottery numbers this week?

What IS clear, is Goldson is dugshite and has been for months and Gerrard keeps picking him and you don't need to be clairvoyant like your goodself to see it!

16 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Agree, I prefer Katic to the other 2 but he makes mistakes as well, the problem is the 3 of them are not top notch and that's the problem. Edmundson has never let us down but hasn't played in vital/ big games so hard to judge him

26 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Yet it was Goldson who literally gave the ball to them for the first goal. 

47 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

"....deliberately left him with the ball as they new he'd likely give them it back, which he did..."

Lottery numbers this week?

What IS clear, is Goldson is dugshite and has been for months and Gerrard keeps picking him and you don't need to be clairvoyant like your goodself to see it!

where did I say he hasn’t been?

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Think your getting mixed up here, was Goldson giving the the ball away with his overrated passing and cost us the first goal..

I’m not doubting that. But celtic pressed our right side and were happy to leave the left side with it and as a result we couldn’t keep any possession 

Archived