******Official Rangers v Young Boys Thread********

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like to pick my team before the press conference to see if I'm close....

McGregor

Tav   Goldson  Katic  Barisic

Jack.     Arfield.       Kamara

Stewart         Morelos       Kent

I'm assuming Helander will not be fit. Stewart got taken off at HT today so should be good to go. My love affair with Aribo is starting to fade.

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

currently getting beat and going out.

Going out the Champions League and in to the Europa League last 32 where we could meet if we finish 2nd in our group 

38 minutes ago, LV said:

Going out the Champions League and in to the Europa League last 32 where we could meet if we finish 2nd in our group 

I’m really hoping we finish top and avoid running into a team that good in the first knockout tbh

11 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

They potentially  have 6 first team players out according to FF. 

Their injury list looks like the same names from the first game 

Only player I can see that’s a doubt that played against us in Bern is Gaudino

Edit - Looks like Lustenberger is also out 

5 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Their injury list looks like the same names from the first game 

Only player I can see that’s a doubt that played against us in Bern is Gaudino

Edit - Looks like Lustenberger is also out 

Should be a pumping either way. 

Time to get back on track. It's been a tough 7 days and a home fixture on the big stage is the perfect way to get those frustrations out on the opposition. It's a tricky one though and theres the fear that the worst results could happen. I'll be there anyway so fingers crossed we get the job done in a solid professional performance. The players have to do their bit and so do the fans. Nights like Thursday are times when the Rangers family needs to come together

4 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Time to get back on track. It's been a tough 7 days and a home fixture on the big stage is the perfect way to get those frustrations out on the opposition. It's a tricky one though and theres the fear that the worst results could happen. I'll be there anyway so fingers crossed we get the job done in a solid professional performance. The players have to do their bit and so do the fans. Nights like Thursday are times when the Rangers family needs to come together

:grouphug:

In all fairness mate ..... on nights like these we always do  ..... come Thursday night .... all attention will be on the Swiss .... they will be very very closely .... "watched" ..... :p:

:UK:

Archived