******Official Rangers v Young Boys Thread********

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He started in defeats against the Scum, Spartak, Aberdeen x 2 and Kilmarnock. That's 5 games and it's clear when he starts it can have a negative affect on our attacking play.

We've dropped points in 3 league games this season, Flanagan started in two of them.

In the 35 games Flanagan has started we have failed to win in 15 of them.

Mr statman

48 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Did you see flanagan against the sheep???? He was a jittering mess. I can almost guarantee he'll not drop barisic in 1 of our most important games of the season for Flanagan. 

Also not sure why Jack would be dropped also considering he's been our best midfielder this season. 

Jack done a backflip on Sunday then landed on his knee. Not be surprised if he’s out tonight 

14 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

No buses in your area travelling down?

I live in Shetland mate. Was due to fly down last night but the air traffic control tower got hit with lightning and blew the comms when I was waiting at the gate so the flight got cancelled. Tried to rebook for this morning but the first flight with a seat available isn’t until 5pm and it’s to Aberdeen so I wouldn’t be able to make the game in time.

Just now, DBBTB said:

I live in Shetland mate. Was due to fly down last night but the air traffic control tower got hit with lightning and blew the comms when I was waiting at the gate so the flight got cancelled. Tried to rebook for this morning but the first flight with a seat available isn’t until 5pm and it’s to Aberdeen so I wouldn’t be able to make the game in time.

Thats shite mate 

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

No’ much you can do about fenian lightning, mate

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

That is pish luck mate I remember the problems living in Shetland with travel arrangements at times. 

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Thats shite mate 

Pretty gutted about it but it can’t be helped. I hadn’t been to Ibrox for quite a while until I was down for the Porto game but I’ve got the bug again now. I suspect my bank balance and annual leave are going to start taking a fair old pounding again :lol:

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That is pish luck mate I remember the problems living in Shetland with travel arrangements at times. 

It’s an absolute pain in the arse. Expensive as fuck to get on and off the island and you usually need to fly a day before anything you are going to incase you get delayed - which between weather and technical issues is pretty common.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He started in defeats against the Scum, Spartak, Aberdeen x 2 and Kilmarnock. That's 5 games and it's clear when he starts it can have a negative affect on our attacking play.

We've dropped points in 3 league games this season, Flanagan started in two of them.

You need to get out more mate 😂

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Stand corrected 

Going by that stat .Tav should be sacked on the spot .Seen as he played in every defeat and humiliation over last 4 years 😄

Must admit after being at Hampden last Sunday the defeat really got to me given the undeserved nature of it. Have been feeling gutted and sick to the stomach since I've struggled to get up for tonight.

On the train up from Birmingham now though and excitement of matchday has finally got me in the mood. Would be a huge achievement to win this group and have a tasty knockout round to look forward to in February.

McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Katic, Barisic, Jack, Kamara, Arfield, Stewart, Kent, Morelos

Fod, Edmundson, Flanagan, Aribo, Ojo, Barker, Defoe

2-1 to the Bears

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Behave .Flanagan has done nothing wrong .It amazes me with the amount of losers over a long period of time .He takes the rap for fuck all 

Still only played in 2 defeats since he arrived 

You must be joking??? He was dreadful against Aberdeen!! 

He may have had some good performances but he's nowhere near fit enough or good enough to be pitched in tonight. 

5 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

You must be joking??? He was dreadful against Aberdeen!! 

He may have had some good performances but he's nowhere near fit enough or good enough to be pitched in tonight. 

That’s another thing altogether .We need better 

Archived