***** The Official Rangers v Stranraer Match Thread *****

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Not only is he shite he runs weird. 

Does my head in.

Spot on bud. Not only does he not in any way, shape or form look like a footballer, he doesn't look like someone who plays any remotely athletic sport..........I type this as I sit slouched on my couch after a half bottle of buckie and a couple of ciders.

Just now, Swagger said:

I’m seeing we gave this guy a fucking 3 year deal. He’s fucking awful 

He was awful at Hibs, he was awful at Preston and he’s awful here. The most baffling thing is though that he’s keeping those other three out the squad. 

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

My m8 sent me the stats which I laughed at, absolutely no way did they have 59% possession, the 1st half they went long to Stevenson which either went to the centre backs or Fod 

They must mean all the time their keeper spent retrieving the ball for goalkicks ffs

I'm cutting Jones some slack as he has been out for 4 months and during the 1st half everything seemed to be going down the right hand side. Almost like he needs another pre-season. Barker is just an odd on, i thought he was pacy and could take on players but if he can't beat part time plumbers then it's game over tbh.

23 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

I'm cutting Jones some slack as he has been out for 4 months and during the 1st half everything seemed to be going down the right hand side. Almost like he needs another pre-season. Barker is just an odd on, i thought he was pacy and could take on players but if he can't beat part time plumbers then it's game over tbh.

Slightly worried me how poor Jones was, recovery or not. Honestly don't see what barker brings or what Gerrard sees in him

Archived