Kamara needs dropped

scottyc06

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Definitely not, but he’s going to cost us goals soon enough! Aribos an absolute passenger as well.

Aribo and Kent, they are meant to 2 of an attacking 3. We play the same system as Liverpool they have to chip in with goals just as much as Buff. 

4 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Davis offers far more than Kamara! 

What the best hiding place on the pitch? Ability to pull out of 50 50 challenges? Or his passing to Aberdeen players today. The guy looks finished. Worst of it is he hardly looks like he breaks sweat. 

The time the first half he broke away down the left only Logan to beat , he’s in on goal , he paused to let the full of their defence and midfield get back then played it 5 yards inside to somebody , get that so far to fuck 

What's the point, I suggested dropping him in midweek for Halliday or Docherty.....certain posters mocked it at the time, my point wasn't that they 2 were superior players my point was he is being allowed to play pish unopposed so he continues to make the same mistakes as he always plays

Kamara and Aribo out the team.  Ojo can just get to fuck.

We brought Kamberi and Hagi in for a reason.  Switch the formation to a 4-2-3-1 and make us more attacking.  We need more midfield to front.

16 minutes ago, AyrshireBlue said:

Davis has a footballing brain. He offers an out ball, assists and keeps the game going.

As good a player as Kamara is indont get his role, he doesnt offer a goal threat, doesnt assist and doesnt offer a tackle when on the descendency..

Davis is all that - very true. He is also a shitebag, which in games like today outweighs all his positives. 

Archived