Post-Match Interviews

BearInTheToon

Disappointed they shat it and sent out the new boys..... Really brave of the rest of them. Would have loved to have heard what mcgregor had to say about the rest of the team and if they would have managed to track down where Davis was hiding I'd like to hear what he thought of his performance.... 

Fucking raging. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Zappa6995 said:

I dont have a problem with him calling out Katic and Morelos but he should be calling out the rest of the under achievers and shitebags.

Both made bad mistakes Morelos should have finished both chances especially the fresh air shot and Katic played poor today that happens, no problems with what Gerarrd said.

Gerrard also made mistakes but I still think he's learning on the job and that will still happen.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Both made bad mistakes Morelos should have finished both chances especially the fresh air shot and Katic played poor today that happens, no problems with what Gerarrd said.

Gerrard also made mistakes but I still think he's learning on the job and that will still happen.

That s all well in good mate but he is learning from some mistakes and others he is just repeating. He seems to be a stubborn type of manager and it's his way or nothing.

8 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

That s all well in good mate but he is learning from some mistakes and others he is just repeating. He seems to be a stubborn type of manager and it's his way or nothing.

Yes, I agree he is but still behind Gerrard as I can see the difference he has made at us.

Not saying you aren't I can also see bring on Ojo was a waste of time today for a start Aberdeen were  sitting too deep and he had no space to play, was also surprised at the Arfield sub as I thought he was having a decent game.

4 hours ago, RowX said:

Pretty disgusted with that interview in fairness. McGregor saved us losing the game, particularly with the 1 on 1 and Morelos is the last person he should be calling out for missing chances. 

Him and his staff need to take a look in the mirror.  4 games now where he has been lucky to get out of jail dropping more points for failing to change it up when required. 

and no I’m not slating him overall, just think that interview is bullshit and a cop out 

Well  fuck it. I am slating him. Intwrview was a fucking shocker and pish. TeaM plays well in europe and against teaMs that come at us. Fact is we play in shitland w loads of vermin that sit deep and  try to steal points. Fucking  deal with it and fix it stevie.

We can't be signing a 7 million  pound player and getting skelped off the worst team in the league and drawing with the sheep at home. Out with the scum we should be shredding every cunt.

We've improved, but somehow only managed to win 2 from 9 against the sheep.

Not adding up for me and when our manager continually plays dug dirt like Ojo one's judgement has to be questioned.

Four inept performances in a row with five points dropped. Anyone confident we take Hivs?

No title this season and Gerrard is no better than those before him. No prizes for second place and the scum could fluke a shot at the CL group stages again and we're buried.

That's how serious this is, so Gerrard either wakes up and smells the coffee with his blue eyes and comes up with a plan B or he will pay the price of a manager who has been supported like no other and failed.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

We can't be signing a 7 million  pound player and getting skelped off the worst team in the league and drawing with the sheep at home. Out with the scum we should be shredding every cunt.

We've improved, but somehow only managed to win 2 from 9 against the sheep.

Not adding up for me and when our manager continually plays dug dirt like Ojo one's judgement has to be questioned.

Four inept performances in a row with five points dropped. Anyone confident we take Hivs?

No title this season and Gerrard is no better than those before him. No prizes for second place and the scum could fluke a shot at the CL group stages again and we're buried.

That's how serious this is, so Gerrard either wakes up and smells the coffee with his blue eyes and comes up with a plan B or he will pay the price of a manager who has been supported like no other and failed.

Someone else on the staff should pick the team 

So far in the Gerrard reign off the top of my head we’ve had 

Worrall over Katic

McAuley over Katic

Flanagan over Halliday 

Flanagan over Patterson & Polster

Helander over Katic

Ojo & Barker over Stewart

Ojo over Jones 

Ejaria who was last years Ojo

It’s a frightening pattern of picking absolutely garbage players that he seems to have soft spots for, Helander one is harsh because he isn’t completely shit but still a selection blunder for me 

He almost let Polster go this month when it’s now clear that he does have something to offer our squad, I honestly don’t think you can trust him to spot a player at all 

29 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Worrall over Katic

McAuley over Katic

Flanagan over Halliday 

Helander over Katic

Ojo over Jones 

It’s a frightening pattern of picking absolutely garbage players that he seems to have soft spots for, Helander one is harsh because he isn’t completely shit but still a selection blunder for me 

He almost let Polster go this month when it’s now clear that he does have something to offer our squad, I honestly don’t think you can trust him to spot a player at all 

He certainly has his favourites. 

His comments on Katic and Morelos shocked me, he seems like the pressure is getting to him. Still it's his own fault as too many of his favourites have shown time after time that they can't be trusted yet they are still stick on to either start or be first sub. 

Ojo must be contracted to play as part of the loan. If that's the case Liverpool can fuck off with sending us anyone else. 

1 hour ago, GA1972 said:

See these people Gerrard included who think Ojo has ability or talent please tell me what the fuck it is. Keep seeing this fucking myth that he ‘has ability’ or that there’s a player in there. 

He is shocking technically, his touch is awful, he can’t pass, he can’t shoot, he can’t dribble, has no tricks whatsoever and he has no right foot 

He has no footballing brain, no vision, no positional sense or awareness

He doesn’t work hard, doesn’t win the ball, doesn’t even press the ball and he’s a fucking coward who backs out of challenges that are 70/30 in his favour

Basically all he has is that he can run fast and he doesn’t ever use that 

D1kOFeAXcAI5uB0.jpg

30 minutes ago, GA1972 said:Someone else on the staff should pick the team 

Worrall over Katic

McAuley over Katic

Flanagan over Halliday 

Helander over Katic

Ojo over Jones 

I actually think he does know tbh, but like many managers sticks with the blue eyes no matter how bad they play.. Tav was having real bad time for the first few months of the season, but refused to drop him. We now see Polster would have been adequate cover until Tav got his shit back together..

Now remember Gerrard is a player, a legend,  there is no way he can't see Ojo is dug shite. The whole of Scotland is laughing at us for it. Don't know wtf is going on, but he will fast run out of friends if he doesn't turn this around.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I actually think he does know tbh, but like many managers sticks with the blue eyes no matter how bad they play.. Tav was having real bad time for the first few months of the season, but refused to drop him. We now see Polster would have been adequate cover until Tav got his shit back together..

Now remember Gerrard is a player, a legend,  there is no way he can't see Ojo is dug shite. The whole of Scotland is laughing at us for it. Don't know wtf is going on, but he will fast run out of friends if he doesn't turn this around.

I said this month's ago if he keeps playing his favourites even although they are way off form it will end in tears for him and the poor results we will suffer will cost him his job.

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It's his inexperience as a manager. He thinks like a player. If a player is playing badly, they still believe in themselves, they still think they can turn it around and want to start. He does the same with his favourites, he thinks they can turn it around and play better. However, as a team, the right thing to do is drop them and gve someone else a chance.

9 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Worrall over Katic

McAuley over Katic

Flanagan over Halliday 

Helander over Katic

Ojo over Jones 

Great post, spot on

Archived