Post-Match Interviews

BearInTheToon

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, sassaaaa said:

Whoever thought that idea up needs booted the fuck out the club..........

Was probably the only one man enough to do it, should’ve asked him what he makes of being given 10 minutes to try and rescue our season 

our midfield is the biggest problem,far too slow in getting the ball forwards Kamara for a player that came through the Arsenal youth system is shit at passing,Davis is just past it i'm afraid and far too slow in his legs and his mind to see a pass or to execute it.Jack is a big miss for us and Arfield is mediocre imo.Hopefully Hadji will give us something new going forward and oh did i mention that  Ojo is..........well you know. 

Disgusted with that interview in all honesty.

We should be beating teams like Aberdeen 2 or 3 nil, especially when they’re in an awful run of form. We genuinely didn’t deserve to win today and if he thinks us nicking a goal would’ve made that acceptable, then he’s not going to make it as a Rangers manager.

7 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Disgusted with that interview in all honesty.

We should be beating teams like Aberdeen 2 or 3 nil, especially when they’re in an awful run of form. We genuinely didn’t deserve to win today and if he thinks us nicking a goal would’ve made that acceptable, then he’s not going to make it as a Rangers manager.

Disgusting is right, he personally has had a fucking horrendous week at the office never mind the players and that interview has made it even worse 

Not even gonnae watch but by all accounts he has blamed Niko.

His fucking Liverpool love child should never have been on that park today, or even never again, and his other Liverpool love child should be dropped.

Davis , Kamara, Aribo need to be dropped and give other squad members an opportunity. SG made these signings and if he can't trust them, then why the fuck did he spend our hard earned cash by signing them.

SG is losing the support now and unless he changes the system, uses subs who can change games, use subs at correct time, forgets about fucking Liverpool or buys useless squad members, then I'm afraid, his time is up.

The manager's one is a man who knows within himself he and his coaches have caused this by overloading the players during Dubai.

Also first time I've seen him be like that he's fully aware that this is a slump and how he handles it will for me go along way to deciding his long term future.

2 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

Have to say, I normally think SG calls it bang on in his post-match.  But, I'm not having this.  I think he's going lenient on them because I think he knows they, as a coaching staff, fucked up as much as anyone.  Really disappointed in Gerrard.  Walter would have been noticeably fucking seething.

And by the way, sending out Hagi to do the player's post-match is terrible craic/utter shite-baggery.   Some of the senior players should be coming out and telling it like it is.

Shite craic re Katic, too.  We all know he was at fault for Cosgrove's chance but, too often, he's SG's fall guy.  What about Aribo, Kamara, Ojo etc???  Really poor from SG.

Gerrard's fucking lost it. How the fuck can you blame a CD when we kept a clean sheet and pretty much to a man, wtf was was in front of that back line was dug shite.

He certainly has hard on for Katic, but fuck knows why. His blue eyes in Davis, Aribo, Kamara and Ojo should have got slaughtered for the dug shite on display today and previously. 

Keep it up and he'll lose the dressing room and performances worsen. Fuck, maybe he already has with the shite we're watching.

I'm not only disappointed in him, I'm fucking raging at him, as that was as fucking cowardly as it was lies.

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Guy is a fuckin clown , ridiculous interview.

Always has no problem publicly criticising some players and says fuck all bad about his favourites.

If I was Katic I would be telling him where to go , its not the first time hes done that..........

Pretty much giving out advance warning Hellander will be back in when fit, then watch us plummet.

I've lost a lot of respect in him coming out with that. It's fucking cowardly and Katic is one of the few who does lay it on the line for us, when Gerrard continually puts on his favourite dug shite full of the shitebaggery.

This is a man who has been backed like no other and we watch dug shite four games on the trot, dropping five points and he unjustifiably hangs out a defender out to dry from a back line who conceded nothing. Beggars fucking belief. Another bad result with his favourites the league will be long gone, then he'll just become another cunt in a long line cunts before him.

Down to him to turn this around, no one else.  He's now backed himself into a corner. 

14 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

" I will keep pushing Alfredo, Ryan Kent, Joe Aribo and Shey Ojo because they have enough talent."

That's what the gaffer thinks when he mentions Ojo. 

Ojo has the ability mate just not the temperament to play for a club our size. 

16 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

" I will keep pushing Alfredo, Ryan Kent, Joe Aribo and Shey Ojo because they have enough talent."

That's what the gaffer thinks when he mentions Ojo. 

Whit ?

SG must be related to Stevie fucking  Wonder. Ojo's shite, end of.

Archived