A grim 8 years being a bear . And watching underachievers

eejay the dj

49 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

8 years have passed . And  domestically ,we can surely count the crucial  big match victories on both hands .

Was thinking .Our records since we climbed back into the big time have been shocking

No trophies ,

4 to 6 away wins against our hated enemies  1 versus scum , a few, maybe 3 at Sheep land and a few away to Hivs . Loads of draws and defeats

Even at home . it's surely only about 4 to 6 big match wins  2 v scum , a few v Sheep and few versus Hivs

That for a club the size of Rangers , Is a complete disgrace

The one thing, I was used to being a bear of the older generation , my club performing in big matches , more often than not.

Under SG , we have the players, the money has been spent . There are just no excuses for it being so poor

Rangers no1 will probably correct me :whistle:

Stark reading mate. I really like Gerrard but he has to change tactics in order to get us these wins. We are easy to play against right now. He’s given Ojo too many chances now. Our midfield is off the boil and he should be able to see it. Fucking 8 years. Soul destroying stuff. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can’t get my head round what’s going on, Gerrard looked like he had them flying, on a winning run in the league and doing well in the Euros, then the form goes south, has the boss just been lucky ?
I can understand the odd bad game and winning dirty but we have gone into some sort of malaise and keep repeating the same old shite and tactics.

All things considered this should have been the time to stop them, they lost a good manager and seem to be in transition while we should be becoming more of the real deal, I can only hope that they have a dip in form, it’s the only way we can catch them.

5 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

You want him sacked then?

Fuck me man! U remember how far we have come in 18 months? U sack Gerrard we are back to the start again.

If celtic were going for say 6 in a row Gerrard wouldnt have this pressure on him, any he would definitely stop thrm from getting 9.

The years were wasted with Warburton Murty, Caixinha. That isnt Gerrards fault.

That doesnt mean we should rip it up n start again. Because as a fan base we are soooo obsessed with this 9 in a row bollocks! We need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture.

Yes they might get 9.

If we sack Gerrard they will get 10,11,12

Keep him and we could be celebrating, 55, 56, 57 in those same years.

We gave Warburton 2.5 over 2 years and expected him to compete

Gerrard has been given 21 M over 2 years and a huge increase in player wages so he needs to deliver.

1 minute ago, gj923 said:

We gave Warburton 2.5 over 2 years and expected him to compete

Gerrard has been given 21 M over 2 years and a huge increase in player wages so he needs to deliver.

Aye and wont be far off making that money back with the 2 europe runs?

Also 8 times champions of scotland can only attract Neil fucking Lennon as there manager.. so what chance to we have of attracting a manager with a reputation? 

Cant get my head round this whole blame Gerrard thing, rookie etc....

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I can’t get my head round what’s going on, Gerrard looked like he had them flying, on a winning run in the league and doing well in the Euros, then the form goes south, has the boss just been lucky ?
I can understand the odd bad game and winning dirty but we have gone into some sort of malaise and keep repeating the same old shite and tactics.

All things considered this should have been the time to stop them, they lost a good manager and seem to be in transition while we should be becoming more of the real deal, I can only hope that they have a dip in form, it’s the only way we can catch them.

The winter break game at the worst possible time. After beating them, the scum and the media were on meltdown. The break took away that momentum.

The Betfred was massive. That should have been the game where this side had a taste of success and I would like to think we would have built on that. 
We blew that and we could go on like this for years. We don’t have the finances to keep changing things and we have a side full of bottle merchants. 
We are going to have to be lucky right the way through the Scottish Cup if we are to do anything there but the way this side continue to crumble at different points you wouldn’t put it past Hamilton putting us out. 
The win on the 29th seems like years ago now - they’ve taken the hit and gone from strength to strength while we have shat it. 
They’ll be 7 clear tomorrow night and they’ll probably put 4 or 5 past Hamilton. 
We have handed them the title on a plate again. 

33 minutes ago, bennybongo said:

We were flying before Christmas, and phenomenal in both OF games, but the squad just isn't good enough to sustain that level. 

The league is done IMO. We'll probably go backwards from here. I don't rate the signings at all either. Hagi is not what we needed, and Kamberi is pish. 

I'm not blaming Gerrard though. We've been punching above our weight. Now it's up to the board to go the extra mile. 15M wisely spent in the summer and we'll be there. The idea of punting Gerrard in the summer is madness. 

Hagi got 15 minutes mate 😀

10 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Also 8 times champions of scotland can only attract Neil fucking Lennon as there manager.. so what chance to we have of attracting a manager with a reputation? 

No because we are spending more than we bring in even with it.

Gerrard has been backed to the hilt and been allowed to bring in about 28 players in 2 seasons

People are blaming Gerrard as he has been backed and needs to deliver

Not for one minute suggesting he is sacked BTW

Domestically, Gerrard's results so far have been nowhere near good enough. There's no excuses either as he's been backed to the hilt, and as for the refs, if the club and staff aren't willing to actually bother their arses about it, reap what they sow.

2 minutes ago, gj923 said:

No because we are spending more than we bring in even with it.

Gerrard has been backed to the hilt and been allowed to bring in about 28 players in 2 seasons

People are blaming Gerrard as he has been backed and needs to deliver

Not for one minute suggesting he is sacked BTW

28 players shows you how big a job he has!

Needs to deliver yes, but are the expectations not too high! Because celtic are going for 9iar

30 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Fuck me man! U remember how far we have come in 18 months? U sack Gerrard we are back to the start again.

If celtic were going for say 6 in a row Gerrard wouldnt have this pressure on him, and he would definitely stop thrm from getting 9.

That doesnt mean we should rip it up n start again. Because as a fan base we are soooo obsessed with this 9 in a row bollocks! We need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture.

Yes they might get 9.

Rangers as a club have been a farce since we got back to the Championship. We are starting to get Our Rangers back, with European runs, old firm wins, n teams coming to Ibrox desperate for a  0-0 what more do we want at this early stage of getting the club back to where it should be.

Whit.Who said anything about wanting him sacked 

Jesus this place sometimes 

No the clear difference you’ve highlighted there is refereeing bias. 

You’re looking at them gaining 4-7 points and a trophy based solely on refereeing performances. 

Give me 1 point we’ve gained from a refereeing decision and I’ll tell you you’re wrong

33 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

If celtic were going for say 6 in a row Gerrard wouldnt have this pressure on him, and he would definitely stop thrm from getting 9.

Yes they might get 9.

Rangers as a club have been a farce since we got back to the Championship. We are starting to get Our Rangers back, with European runs, old firm wins, n teams coming to Ibrox desperate for a  0-0 what more do we want at this early stage of getting the club back to where it should be.

They get 9 and there will be no stopping 10, 11, 12. Simply because they can outspend us by a country mile. We don't take this title this season it will be down to Gerrard, no other. A manager backed like no other. 

Scum fans will make sure Liewell spends like never before to get 10. They don't do dignified silence and Liewell knows it or he's gone.

Gerrard either turns this around or it will be him gone in the summer. This is our last throw of the dice.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

8 years have passed . And  domestically ,we can surely count the crucial  big match victories on both hands .

Was thinking .Our records since we climbed back into the big time have been shocking

No trophies ,

4 to 6 away wins against our hated enemies  1 versus scum , a few, maybe 3 at Sheep land and a few away to Hivs . Loads of draws and defeats

Even at home . it's surely only about 4 to 6 big match wins  2 v scum , a few v Sheep and few versus Hivs

That for a club the size of Rangers , Is a complete disgrace

The one thing, I was used to being a bear of the older generation , my club performing in big matches , more often than not.

Under SG , we have the players, the money has been spent . There are just no excuses for it being so poor

Rangers no1 will probably correct me :whistle:

Livi away is the thanks ye get tae 

14 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

They get 9 and there will be no stopping 10, 11, 12. Simply because they can outspend us by a country mile. We don't take this title this season it will be down to Gerrard, no other. A manager backed like no other. 

Scum fans will make sure Liewell spends like never before to get 10. They don't do dignified silence and Liewell knows it or he's gone.

Gerrard either turns this around or it will be him gone in the summer. This is our last throw of the dice.

Gerrard goes in summer, they 100% have 10, u cant keep ripping it up n starting again it wont work

43 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

If we don’t win the league then of course Gerrard carries the can.

There is no way he gets sacked but if we don’t win league this year and Morelos leaves then i believe then he has a monumental task next season. 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

If we don’t win the league then of course Gerrard carries the can.

There is no way he gets sacked but if we don’t win league this year and Morelos leaves then i believe then he has a monumental task next season. 

I get that but the pressure he is under because the last 3 seasons have been wasted with silly appointments isnt fair!

Might be our 4th year back n thats where the frustration comes from. But we need to take a step back n look at it as a whole.

Just now, Nk89 said:

I get that but the pressure he is under because the last 3 seasons have been wasted with silly appointments isnt fair!

Might be our 4th year back n thats where the frustration comes from. But we need to take a step back n look at it as a whole.

He’s under pressure as he’s not won a trophy yet and the taigs have won 4 Trophies in a row whilst he’s been here.

His signings have been absolutely shocking tbh

5 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Matters not a fuck how long we have been back. We have spent a fortune and haven't even won a league cup. 

It's disgraceful 

2 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

As a whole, Gerrard is now making an utter cunt of it, along with us.

Four games of utter dugshite with the usual offenders. Five points dropped. Over to you you scum fc. Even TLB changes it and he's a fucking dummy.

This season is tge last throw of the dice for us, as the scum will only spend to make sure of 10 and more. A simple fact of life that we need to face up to. 

There is no next season we'll build and do better. It's now or never.

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Domestically, Gerrard's results so far have been nowhere near good enough. There's no excuses either as he's been backed to the hilt, and as for the refs, if the club and staff aren't willing to actually bother their arses about it, reap what they sow.

This.

Sat in n the pub tonight and discussed the fact we can’t take much more pain like today and another wasted season. 
I honestly don’t know when we will win the league or anything else for that matter. we have went from a club that wins things to a club that simply can’t.  

30 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He’s under pressure as he’s not won a trophy yet and the taigs have won 4 Trophies in a row whilst he’s been here.

His signings have been absolutely shocking tbh

1st season difficult to win anything..

This season aye he should win something.

Signing shocking??

Out of the amount he has brought in how many have been "shocking"??

Archived