A grim 8 years being a bear . And watching underachievers

eejay the dj

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

That's awful pessimistic mate based on a very small sample size. I truly have a good feeling this guy is going to be a superstar even in a league of hammer throwers. If we are going to claw back into this thing, he will be a major contributor. 

Looks to lightweight for this league but time will tell , I hope he turns into a top player for us.

Kamberi is another in a long line of terrible signings by Gerrard........

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Looks to lightweight for this league but time will tell , I hope he turns into a top player for us.

Kamberi is another in a long line of terrible signings by Gerrard........

I agree with the second statement. Average at best. Hope he proves us both wrong.

7 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Ridiculous statement , guys just in the door and my bet is he will get knocked off the ball anytime he gets a chance going by what I seen yesterday........

Too early yet to judge, but from the cllips of what he has in his locker he will be getting the same treatment as Alfie and absolutely no protection.

Now what does bother me about this team is when one of our own are getting it from the oppo and the ref looking the other way, there's not a wimper from the others in defence. Maybe Katic and Kent aside, we are rather too nice. If Alfie even opens his mouth, in his defence, he's carded. We are not a team of scrappers for sure and need some cynical bastards out there, such is the game up here.

1 minute ago, Willis said:

Yup, just like under Warburton we've become a one trick pony with no plan B

Brutally exposed by Tav’s absence.

I know he’s not perfect, but his drive down that right flank is the nearest thing to a solid tactic that we have.

Certainly something that neither Flanagan or (the decent otherwise) Polster have shown.

Nobody else seems prepared to step up to the plate & make something happen.

37 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Ridiculous statement , guys just in the door and my bet is he will get knocked off the ball anytime he gets a chance going by what I seen yesterday........

He lost possession once ffs. 

Hedging your bets on a player after a 15 minute cameo is typical RM. 

Place is a fucking nuthouse. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He lost possession once ffs. 

Hedging your bets on a player after a 15 minute cameo is typical RM. 

Place is a fucking nuthouse. 

Aye just like the , Hagi is what we need shite eh ?

Like i said above , to me he looks to lightweight for this league , hopefully I am wrong and he turns out to be a player.......

14 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Aye just like the , Hagi is what we need shite eh ?

Like i said above , to me he looks to lightweight for this league , hopefully I am wrong and he turns out to be a player.......

What the literal fuck are you talking about? 

You're telling me we don't need a creative player in our side and don't need one of the best young prospects in Europe at Ibrox? 

Saying he looks too lightweight is already giving you ammunition to slaughter the boy in case he has a poor game in the future, instead of looking at the positives he has you automatically focus on the supposed negatives, it's laughable. 

Far too many cunts like you at Ibrox. 

5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So you simply decide to believe we will win something just because you think we will. 
Good luck with that 😂. I will look at the facts of our performance and give a judgement. 

You do come across as someone who doesn’t really care if we win or lose. 

He didn't say that 

43 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Too early yet to judge, but from the cllips of what he has in his locker he will be getting the same treatment as Alfie and absolutely no protection.

Now what does bother me about this team is when one of our own are getting it from the oppo and the ref looking the other way, there's not a wimper from the others in defence. Maybe Katic and Kent aside, we are rather too nice. If Alfie even opens his mouth, in his defence, he's carded. We are not a team of scrappers for sure and need some cynical bastards out there, such is the game up here.

That's true. Remember the nine in a row team, if anyone came the cunt with any of our players you could guarantee the rest of the team would take a dim view to say the least.

39 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You're telling me we don't need a creative player in our side and don't need one of the best young prospects in Europe at Ibrox? 

Saying he looks too lightweight is already giving you ammunition to slaughter the boy in case he has a poor game in the future, instead of looking at the positives he has you automatically focus on the supposed negatives, it's laughable. 

Show me where i said anything like that second sentence you wrote there fuckwit.

You have also made an assumption that hes a player , but in your world thats ok.

Its an opinion just like you have one and i have already said twice hopefully I am wrong and he turns out to be a player.

To many fuckwits like you on here hyping up shite just because we sign them.

Gerrards signings up until now have been fuckin appalling and if it was any other manager this forum would have been full of threads calling on him to be fired......

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Show me where i said anything like that second sentence you wrote there fuckwit.

You have also made an assumption that hes a player , but in your world thats ok.

Its an opinion just like you have one and i have already said twice hopefully I am wrong and he turns out to be a player.

To many fuckwits like you on here hyping up shite just because we sign them.

Gerrards signings up until now have been fuckin appalling and if it was any other manager this forum would have been full of threads calling on him to be fired......

"Hagi is what we need shite". 

Gerrard's signing were mostly fine a month ago, now that we've dropped points every single one of them is "fucking appalling". 

Get a grip ya headcase. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Post of the week  👍

Too many supporters full stop never mind at Ibrox. 

Just look at the amount of shite threads on here. Place is littered with pish your pants supporters who    can’t even spell, no surrender. 

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"Hagi is what we need shite". 

Gerrard's signing were mostly fine a month ago, now that we've dropped points every single one of them is "fucking appalling". 

Get a grip ya headcase. 

Its only clowns like you that thinks his signings were ok a month ago , most can see that most of his signings have been shocking since the day he came here.

Master at fuckin bullshit.......

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Its only clowns like you that thinks his signings were ok a month ago , most can see that most of his signings have been shocking since the day he came here.

Master at fuckin bullshit.......

His signings were fine when we beat them at the piggery. 

Now we've dropped points against Hertz and Aberdeen we need to burn Ibrox down and start again. 

6 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

So every decent manager has been a rookie then?  

Smith and Souness have came through this process and are arguably our greatest managers. 

Gerrard has world wide contacts and support we often don’t get to know about. I believe he’s going to be brilliant for us just needs to be given that chance. 

Correct ✓ 

You asked the question, I gave you the answer to what you really knew, which beggars why ask ?

I also agree totally with your 3rd paragraph BTW.

25 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Post of the week  👍

Too many supporters full stop never mind at Ibrox. 

Just look at the amount of shite threads on here. Place is littered with pish your pants supporters who    can’t even spell, no surrender. 

You hear moaning at Ibrox, but it's never half as bad as some of the hysterical pish you read on here.

It's the same posters talking shite after every poor result and they'll disappear again when we're playing well.

They might make the odd appearance in a match thread until we score, then vanish again.

Weird as fuck behaviour tbh.

52 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

His signings were fine when we beat them at the piggery. 

Now we've dropped points against Hertz and Aberdeen we need to burn Ibrox down and start again. 

We have a starting 11 apart from that the DOF and Stevie have made a rip roaring cunt of the signings. 

41 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

You hear moaning at Ibrox, but it's never half as bad as some of the hysterical pish you read on here.

It's the same posters talking shite after every poor result and they'll disappear again when we're playing well.

They might make the odd appearance in a match thread until we score, then vanish again.

Weird as fuck behaviour tbh.

You must sit in a quiet part of Ibrox mate. 
The grumbling around me is getting louder and far more  vitriolic. 

Archived