Exclusive: Alfredo Morelos talks racism, discipline and life at Rangers

OhW

Don't misunderstand my backing for Alfredo as being dogma for a Gers fan. 

I am more than happy to admit that some of our previous players have been arseholes and charlatans (this is not the thread for naming them, but most will know who, and I would happily name them in any other thread).

I allow even that even cellic have employed a few good guys who gained our respect (Dalgliesh ?).   It's just that Alfredo is so obviously a charmer  as well as a massive talent, that I can't see why any decent folk would hate him, never mind the football journalists and other professionals in Scottish football, media and authority.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Don't misunderstand my backing for Alfredo as being dogma for a Gers fan. 

I am more than happy to admit that some of our previous players have been arseholes and charlatans (this is not the thread for naming them, but most will know who, and I would happily name them in any other thread).

I allow even that even cellic have employed a few good guys who gained our respect (Dalgliesh ?).   It's just that Alfredo is so obviously a charmer  as well as a massive talent, that I can't see why any decent folk would hate him, never mind the football journalists and other professionals in Scottish football, media and authority.

The media aren’t decent folk mate. Riddled with taigs along with the football authorities and journalists. 

The way the guy has been treated is shocking, but I don't believe that it's down to racism at all. It's because of who he plays for. He could be an Albino, and would still  get the same shit treatment because he scores goals for US.

This country is reeking of taigs, and Fenians in positions of power/influence.

It's quite depressing really.

2 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

The way the guy has been treated is shocking, but I don't believe that it's down to racism at all. It's because of who he plays for. He could be an Albino, and would still  get the same shit treatment because he scores goals for US.

I think for many that will certainly be the case, and the reason for so much shite being written and spoken about him.  

11 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Alfie should trade his hi-profile car in for a fiesta and when he is sold in June he won't lose so much in a trade in.

7 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Alfie probably blesses/genuflects when running onto the park as some Rangers players do and these days, who cares.

Is there a point you are trying to make??

3 hours ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

:tu:

I agree with most of your post mate ..... but it not being racist has been proven to be true by Alfredo himself ....... as he has experienced it ..... the rest of your post is spot on.

I do hope he gets his 50 goal tally though ..... :p:

Bunch of retard fuckers.

:UK:

5 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

And there you have it: We made you out to be monster because you refused to give us material for articles and stories.

Just look at who's doing the interview one of the main reporters for sky usually does the f1 sky couldn't trust its Scottish branch  to conduct the interview in a balanced way it seems.

7 hours ago, OhW said:

"He took his time during the interview. Not once did he check his phone. Not even a subtle glance down at his watch. He gives long thoughtful answers for a 23-year-old." 

This last bit somehow says a lot about his nature, virtually unknown because he never speaks on camera. But what a fascinating read. 

Archived