Exclusive: Alfredo Morelos talks racism, discipline and life at Rangers

OhW

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

See they spout this pish and no one has the baws to pull them up about it so it goes unanswered and taken as the truth. 
huge part of their support have love in with a sectarian terror group. Have been caught abusing their Jewish player, have been caught numerous times racially abusing players and let’s not forget the infamous hanging effigies. 
They are the best club in Europe so they are. 😂😂

Ian Wright called the celtic fans reptiles after him an Blinker were racially abused by them

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Couldn’t have happened mate they are the most open and welcoming club in Europe that never have a bad word to say about anyone. 

Shameless to a man.  Lost count of fines and aggro all over Europe.  :lol: They get a tour of the midden for their inconvenience for being arrested ffs.  Racist player, evidence of racist support.  No we aren’t.  

They just say it’s so and not a cunt in the media questions it.

53 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I genuinely wanted on to call that deluded prick out, most anti bigoted and racist club in Europe....I take it he wasn't at parkheed on the 1st of Jan 1988.....still to this day the biggest act of racism ever seen in Scotland......but deluded frank doesn't think so!!!

Also what happened to the video of Morelos getting abused, how the fuck can they get away with saying their is no proof?

Peter Smith of ITN still has the tweet up where he tells the world he has the video but he is refusing to share it due to to abusive content in the video.

Mate I have listened to it enough that if you did question it and came up with FACTS AND EVIDENCE that you would have been shut  down immediately but they allow the cunts to ramble on about being "the pure bestest fans n' the world"

53 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

To be fair, I dont think that video is very clear.

He is certainly called something, but you genuinely cant distinguish if it is racist/sectarian or just plain insulting. I certainly dont think it would hold up as any form of formal evidence.

Edit: That is not to say I dont doubt he was racially abused, but im not sure if it was caught on camera, or if that even matters.

Eh, don’t tell me what I can and can’t hear. “ Black bastard”,  “Orange bastard” and “ H** bastard “ can be clearly heard. 

Called something....... , What? Tell us what this something is.

Who would’ve thought a wee fella from Cerete in Colombia would’ve caused so much mayhem on and off the field with these  reprobates. I absolutely love the wee man and he is standing up to all this shite like a king. Would be nice if our club would come out and say something about this vendetta. 

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Someone on FF has posted the Sky translation against what he actually said.  They are completely different!  Apparently Sky has taken the interview down now?

You could not make this up ffs, why do we allow these things to happen knowing the scrutiny we are under as a club. It really is time to boot Traynor out and get a competent PR team in. :duh:  

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

You could not make this up ffs, why do we allow these things to happen knowing the scrutiny we are under as a club. It really is time to boot Traynor out and get a competent PR team in. :duh:  

Imo, the proper translation by Spanish interpreters makes Morelos interview more powerful. I'm confused to the scums beef.

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Imo, the proper translation by Spanish interpreters makes Morelos interview more powerful. I'm confused to the scums beef.

The scum will jump on anything they can to make us look bad mate, I just want our PR to be as careful as possible because they MUST know we are under constant scrutiny and hated by so many. 

21 minutes ago, Stoorie said:

Eh, don’t tell me what I can and can’t hear. “ Black bastard”,  “Orange bastard” and “ H** bastard “ can be clearly heard. 

Called something....... , What? Tell us what this something is.

Can you post the video again? I just remember last time i heard it, i could not make out the offending word in the audio.

I think he was racially abused, but I genuinely couldnt tell from the audio.

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

The scum will jump on anything they can to make us look bad mate, I just want our PR to be as careful as possible because they MUST know we are under constant scrutiny and hated by so many. 

I heard today Rangers and Hibs have a tribunal with the SFA on Thursday. I'm assuming this is the reason we have not heard any statements. We better bloody here one after the tribunal.

25 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Who would’ve thought a wee fella from Cerete in Colombia would’ve caused so much mayhem on and off the field with these  reprobates. I absolutely love the wee man and he is standing up to all this shite like a king. Would be nice if our club would come out and say something about this vendetta. 

Would be nice if the club would just say something about any of the shit that's going on

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

Separate hearings. We were charged after (weeks after) the OF game, and the junkies got charged for bother against Motherwell (iirc).

Ah I remember something about that, did the scum get charged for racially abusing Alfredo ?? Sorry mate the last bit was just sarcasm but could not resist. 

He consumes them. 

Time we started going on the offensive I’ve had enough of this respectful silence pish, I want these cunts nailed to the floor continually, every prick in the media banned from Ibrox and every inacurracy reported about us challenged with threats of legal action. That’s the only way it’s going to work, for the club to not defend our prized asset, our best player whose suffered racist abuse is absolutely shameful

Just now, Bears r us said:

Ah I remember something about that, did the scum get charged for racially abusing Alfredo ?? Sorry mate the last bit was just sarcasm but could not resist. 

I'll crack the jokes mate :tu: Will be a snowy day in hell before that lot are brought to task!

Archived